Does anyone actually smoke Dutch Masters cigars??

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
I don't think I've ever witnessed or known someone who actually purchases these cigars to enjoy as a cigar. As far as I've noticed they are just used for their alternative purpose.

...I know the flaming is going to start but I don't give a damn. Screw you guys!! :beer::D

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Colt45
never heard of dutch master. Same concept as phillie? junk cigar?

Yea, same concept but in my opinion better than a philly...*ahem* for the that alternative purpose....Nik, garcia's ain't bad either :D

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Nik
Originally posted by: BW86
Originally posted by: aidanjm
what's the alternative purpose?

Marijuana

Oh, so they're like true cubans?

No. They cost a dollar a cigar at some places :p They are cheap as hell and they come in a variety of flavors like vanilla, cognac, honey, etc..

tRaptor

Golden Member
Jul 31, 2002
I had one once, back when we where like 17 some friends and I would get usually swishers, one time for no reason we got dutch masters.

As far as the Marijuana, yeah, i saw once on cops, how people buy crap cigars and restuff them with Marijuana, thinking the cops wont notice...idiots.

freebee

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2000
I've smoked them. They ok...its fairly mild stuff compared with the real deal. Here in NYC they 1.25/each at the local deli.

duragezic

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
They probably are crap for smoking. Same as, who smokes a philly cigar? But anyway I thought Dutchmasters were teh suck for b's.

Siva

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001
The flavored phillies aren't that bad to just smoke. Sometimes when a few of us are bored and just bought a five pack for other purposes, we'll give one of em a shot. I don't think I've ever just smoked a dutchie though.

I have sold dutchies to people who don't seem like stoners. Maybe my radar is off though.

Ryuson99

Golden Member
Feb 9, 2004
Originally posted by: tRaptor
I had one once, back when we where like 17 some friends and I would get usually swishers, one time for no reason we got dutch masters.

As far as the Marijuana, yeah, i saw once on cops, how people buy crap cigars and restuff them with Marijuana, thinking the cops wont notice...idiots.

Um....buddy they use the cigar to roll the blunt.

Also around where I live almost everybody uses White-Owls to smoke their blunts instead of Phillies or Dutches. They do get Phillies when they want flavor with their drugs though.

Siva

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Ryuson99
Originally posted by: tRaptor

Um....buddy they use the cigar to roll the blunt.

Also around where I live almost everybody uses White-Owls to smoke their blunts instead of Phillies or Dutches. They do get Phillies when they want flavor with their drugs though.

White Owls kinda suck, IMO, Dutchies are the best for rolling, Phillies for flavor.

Anyway, who the hell thinks a cop won't notice a blunt? I was driving around, actually smoking a Philly once and I got pulled over cause they thought I was high (of course they came up with some other excuse). That scared the crap right outta me, and I got a fvcking ticket for needing an updated license too.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: chipy
Originally posted by: Dutchmaster420
i am the dutchmaster

lol that was funny as hell :p

btw, dutchmaster... what's that mean?

chipy

He thinks he's the best at rolling dutchies..pfffft. We all know the true "dutch master" is yours truly. :D