does anybody watch wrestling anymore?

skim milk

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2003
it was hot several years ago and it seems to have taken a big decline. Now the only part worth watching are the hot girls

Weeeman

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2004
I never enjoyed watching it, and never will.

Unless it becomes nude females only. Perhaps I may have a change of heart then.

Klandestine

Jan 8, 2005
i watched wresting for about 30 minutes for the first time ever a few weeks ago. it was baffling, but by the end of that 30 minutes i was actually engaged. SCARY, i'm avoiding it from now on.

Metalloid

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Watched it a few times in 6th grade (7 years ago) when it was peaking.

Wrestling in the basement on blankets and couch cushions was always fun too.

raystorm

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
I used to love wrestling during the 80's and into the late 90's. As long as you dont take it seriously then its good fun. Unfortunately, its pretty bad now and I can barely take it anymore. Vince McMahon's WWE is the only game in town and I dont like it one bit anymore.

I'll probably stop watching it soon and give it up. Its just not the same anymore.

(I miss ECW)

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Originally posted by: Weeeman
I never enjoyed watching it, and never will.

Unless it becomes nude females only. Perhaps I may have a change of heart then.

Ahh, you spoke too soon. On PPV a week ago, there was Carmen Electra's Nude womens wrestling. No Carmen was not wrestling or even nude. But it was odd watching totally nude girls fighting in the ring. The camera people were discrete though, they never showed crotch shots. And none of the girls had huge implants. They were all natural girls and relatively athletic.

When I was a kid watching saturday morning cartoons, WWF coming on at 12pm was the signal to go outside and play.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
For watching blowhards engage in silly screaming, pointless posturing, and then engage in a contest that is obviously rigged, I stick to politics.