Does “Catalyst AI” in Catalyst 10.3 lower the in-game visual quality?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrK6

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2004
Tin foil hat time!

Smear campaign by NVIDIA after Fermi's fail 0_o

Kuzi

Sep 16, 2007
This is quite an interesting post. A guy registers for the sole purpose of “uncovering” Catalyst AI (which has been around for years), then is nowhere to be seen when multiple people point out there’s no difference in the images.

Now, I’m not saying Cat AI has never caused problems in the history of its existence, but you have to wonder what suddenly motivated this thread to be created.

Also the font in the OP looks like it was copied and pasted from Word, which makes me wonder if it came from a prepared document.

Those were exactly my thoughts BFG.

This (NV?) guy copies and pastes his prepared document then disappears. I've seen Catalyst AI in the drivers since I bought my first ATI card about 2 years ago, and I'm sure they were there much earlier than that even.

I personally always had AI disabled anyways, because I don't game as much anymore and the few games that I play run perfectly fine.

blanketyblank

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2007
Actually I found this quite helpful. It wasn't a feature I really cared about or even knew about. However I went ahead and set the AI to advanced since I couldn't find any difference in the screenshots posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.