Doctor puts on 6 surgical masks at once to prove a point

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DIED!!! CONSERVATIVES WERE RIGHT!!!!

lol j/k, dear conservatives, if a doctor can wear 6 masks and not have his pulse oximeter reading drop, YOU CAN WEAR ONE MASK WHILE YOU FUCKING SHOP FOR 30 MINUTES. Do you think construction workers and surgeons just... die at the end of the work day or something? Jesus Fucking Christ.

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
Obviously fake, 6 masks would not allow any oxygen through at all. Or maybe he’s one of our reptilian overlords breathing through his neck...

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Well I have to say if anybody goes into a shopping mall, restaurant, barber shop, gym etc. and knows beforehand they're going to create a problem by walking in there unmasked when masks are required then obviously they're there to start some shit because they feel they have to make a public display of "laying claim to the rights" and/or support Trump's disingenuous lame ass attempt at downplaying the obvious fact that we're in the middle of a pandemic to boost his reelection bid.

However, once they commit and have themselves martyred at the alter of social media for all the world to see looking stupidly stubbornly childish, their antics are going to remain there "forever". For many, that's going to come back and haunt them one way or another.

So be it. After Trump is gone, the reason for their "acts of defiance in support of Trump is going to look even more idiotic and very short sighted on Youtube, FB etc.

Roger Wilco

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2017
Now this guy has six deep state tracking devices embedding themselves into his molars.

His every chew will be analyzed and exploited by librul mind control satellites, and the dentist will never be the same.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Well I have to say if anybody goes into a shopping mall, restaurant, barber shop, gym etc. and knows beforehand they're going to create a problem by walking in there unmasked when masks are required then obviously they're there to start some shit because they feel they have to make a public display of "laying claim to the rights"
Indeed. As much as most of us will roll our eyes at those city hall votes with the freedom fighters shoulder to shoulder and watch them make a fool of themselves with their lame excuses, at least they are doing their legal rights of freedom of speech. Why don’t they get it, stores have their legal right to deny entry because of their ignorance? But then they get all violent in retaliation.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I do wish he had made the video longer to show change after like 10 minutes or whatever as it’s unlikely you would see much of a change in such a short time.

Regardless, it is common sense that since doctors and nurses wear masks all day they do not significantly impair function. Anyone who doesn’t wear them is a dangerous fool.