DOAX BIKINIS ARE HERE!

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
I can see it now:

"Honey, I'd got you this bikini so you can look like this chick in a video game."

RJ45

Jul 31, 2001
People will buy them. Some people will buy anything just to have it first. No matter the cost.

Aug 23, 2000
Originally posted by: BillGates
Originally posted by: bolomite
um, they're $150 each

Did you ever shop for bikinis with a girl?? ALL of the nice ones are super expensive.

Whatever, I took a female friend bikini shopping, and we found all kinds of awesome suits for under $100. I had a blast as she wasn't shy about trying thongs, micro bikinis, or just showing me what the bottom looked like with out the top and vice versa. Sadly we were to much of friends to go any farther. I wanted to hit that like a ton of bricks, but we knew it would make things "weird".

calvinbiss

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2001
Originally posted by: JeffreyLebowski
um, they're $150 each

Did you ever shop for bikinis with a girl?? ALL of the nice ones are super expensive.

Whatever, I took a female friend bikini shopping, and we found all kinds of awesome suits for under $100. I had a blast as she wasn't shy about trying thongs, micro bikinis, or just showing me what the bottom looked like with out the top and vice versa. Sadly we were to much of friends to go any farther. I wanted to hit that like a ton of bricks, but we knew it would make things "weird".

Well, hit it, then forget it, its that simple

BTW those suits are actually pretty nice.

dman

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Originally posted by: FeathersMcGraw
"I bought one of these for my girlfriend, but I need the cheat code to get rid of it."

In real life the cheat code gets rid of the girl. Generally. At least once they find out about it.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
You can get good quality bikinis/swimsuits for much less than $100... most boutiques sell 'last years' styles for a good 50-75% off. I know, I have an entire dresser drawer full of expensive, designer bathingsuits that I bought on clearance.

These are for those who are willing to be ripped off in order to be seen as 'cool'. :p

Aug 23, 2000
Originally posted by: Isla
You can get good quality bikinis/swimsuits for much less than $100... most boutiques sell 'last years' styles for a good 50-75% off. I know, I have an entire dresser drawer full of expensive, designer bathingsuits that I bought on clearance.

These are for those who are willing to be ripped off in order to be seen as 'cool'. :p

:camera:'s

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Originally posted by: nativesunshine
um, they're $150 each

I got a pretty nice one on Friday...10 bucks a piece.

so yea..i win.

Yup...

A $150 suit that comes out in the spring gets reduced to a fraction of that by the time fall comes around. And it's not like anyone can tell which suits are 'current' or not... pretty much anything goes if you look good in it!

<---professional shopper :D