Do you write on your monitor?

xero

May 1, 2000
This is simply a curiosity question...
Nothing more; I wrote some stuff on mine, at the very top in black sharpie extending almost the entire length of the screen, it says "Sanity is the playground of the unimaginative" then on the bottom, where the actual glass ends, and there's that angle, i wrote "xero"...

So's how about you guys?

Monel Funkawitz

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
I have a dollar bill changer from a old soda machine in the side of my monitor. :D

Don't work, but it looks cool as hell.

geoff2k

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2000
The sides of my monitor are completely covered in "remember-to-do-this" sticky notes, so there isn't any available surface for me to write on.

squirrel dog

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
No,I dont write on my monitor.Funny you should mention though.I got a monitor from a couple living in West Palm Beach,Florida,and there was white out all over it...

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
No. My monitor still has about 2 years warranty left on it...so if it dies and I have writing all over it I'm probably in sh!t!

Noriaki

Lifer
Jun 3, 2000

<< The sides of my monitor are completely covered in &quot;remember-to-do-this&quot; sticky notes, so there isn't any available surface for me to write on. >>

That's me to.

WombatWoman

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2000
When I was six years old, I got in a heap of trouble for drawing on the TV screen with Crayolas during the &quot;Winky Dink&quot; show. This experience has kept me from defacing the surface of any rectangular glassy surface ever since. Except for the time when I got tipsy and used a blood-red lipstick to scrawl &quot;HELP ME, I'M BEING HELD PRISONER IN A MIRROR FACTORY&quot; backwards on the mirror of the ladies' room at a swanky discoth&egrave;que.

MC

Platinum Member
Feb 23, 2000
i will never write on my baby! But it's full of sticky note though! :)