Do you think women who wear pantyhose is highly attractive?

ChinamanatNCSU

Golden Member
Nov 15, 2001
depends on the woman, and if there's anything else with the pantyhose ;)

j/k, I don't particularly like hose though.

Ughhh! I hate pantyhose! I wore them when I was much younger, but I got rid of it long time ago. Besides, I figured I had good legs, so they served well as pantyhose--one often thought I was wearing one when I wasn't! ;) :D

You asked for opinions and I gave mine, so don't come attaching strings to it after the fact. I might have to file a civil litigation if your colleagues come bugging me for . . . that wasn't part of the contract. ;) :D

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com

<< Ughhh! I hate pantyhose! I wore them when I was much younger, but I got rid of it long time ago. Besides, I figured I had good legs, so they served well as pantyhose--one often thought I was wearing one when I wasn't! ;) :D

You asked for opinions and I gave mine, so don't come attaching strings to it after the fact. I might have to file a civil litigation if your colleagues come bugging me for . . . that wasn't part of the contract. ;) :D
>>

amen to that !! the best place for pantyhose is on the damm floor !!!!

<-- hates panythose

Ronstang

Lifer
Jul 8, 2000

<< amen to that !! the best place for pantyhose is on the damm floor !!!! >>

I couldn't agree more...............;)

CSoup

Jan 9, 2002
yes. look nice while they are on, but I prefer naturally smooth legs. Don't know what they might be hiding. They could have poka dots on there legs.