Do you think Randy Moss will be traded before Tuesday's trading deadline?

Reckoner

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Article

I think it'll happen with the Pats. They need a #1 Receiver, have 2 1st round draft picks, and the salary cap space to make it happen. It should be an interesting few days that's for sure :)

madeupfacts

Apr 29, 2006
Originally posted by: PaulNEPats
Article

I think it'll happen with the Pats. They need a #1 Receiver, have 2 1st round draft picks, and the salary cap space to make it happen. It should be an interesting few days that's for sure :)

the arizona cardinal offers 100 cheeseburgers 4 his service

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
nope. i dont think many teams want him. though he is nto as bad as TO

Jun 27, 2005
Pfft... If the Raiders traded away everyone who wanted out of Oakland...

No. They won't trade him. The flip side to all of this is who would want to be traded to Oakland? That's the civil servant's version of being exiled to Alaska.

Reckoner

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
Pfft... If the Raiders traded away everyone who wanted out of Oakland...

No. They won't trade him. The flip side to all of this is who would want to be traded to Oakland? That's the civil servant's version of being exiled to Alaska.

A trade would make sense for Oakland. They won't contend for at least a few years (and Moss is closing in on age 30), they need draft picks, and it's an opportunity to get rid of Moss's contract.

Yzzim

Lifer
Feb 13, 2000
I hope he gets traded. Hate to see a great player like that rotting away on such a bad team. Loved him when he played for the Vikes, and was willing to take all the talk because he produced on the field.

tm37

Lifer
Jan 24, 2001
The thing to rememebr is that moss is a FREAK yet not a very polished reciever.

Teams will be afraid because as his skills erode the production will decline.

He does not run good routes, or play well over the middle. At least TO did that stuff well.