Discussion Do you think hospitals should start doing this?

Shoud the hospitals do it?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • No

Votes: 32 97.0%

• Total voters

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Should hospitals at this point start forcefully inject COVID-19 vaccines to it's unvaccinated patients, without them knowing. Like giving them sedatives then injecting them? It would solve the problem of the unvaccinated quite fast.

Jul 9, 2009
Should hospitals at this point start forcefully inject COVID-19 vaccines to it's unvaccinated patients, without them knowing. Like giving them sedatives then injecting them? It would solve the problem of the unvaccinated quite fast.
Maybe you could have roving teams of Doctors and nurses shooting the vaccines into people like veterinarians do with dangerous animals. Make a television show called Sniper Team Vaccine!

• Haha
Reactions: pcgeek11

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
There are other ways not tried yet that will compel those self-described "freedom lovers" who refuse to be vax'ed, mandates being one of them. If only some Repub leaders wouldn't make political hay out of it we'd all be much better off. I'm positive they'd have no objection whatsoever demanding that all brown-skinned immigrants seeking asylum must be forced to get vaccinated so being hypocritical is not a problem with these jackasses.

For the fact that they are amenable to having their children submit to a series of vaccinations to enter the public school system while getting vaccinated for this specific virus is wholly unacceptable and "anti-American" tells us everything we need to know what their motivations are and aren't.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

Nope. I'm not anti-vax at all, but I think that would be illegal as hell...and I'd support criminal prosecution of everyone involved...all the way to the top. Not just the nurse, doctor, or schlub who actually did the jab.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Hell no. Terrible idea.

An actual solution would be to negotiate a split of the country though.

Get rid of the fascist and racist anti science dead weight.

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020
Republicans have a long history of forcibly sterilizing minorities without their consent. A practice that republicans have continued to embrace into 2020:
Rightful public fury has followed allegations this week that hysterectomies were performed on numerous women imprisoned at U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Irwin County Detention Center.

So there is a well established legal framework for doing something like this.

However, I would argue against doing this with involuntary covid vaccinations.

To put it bluntly, republicans these days are evil*, and while their are no longer any good republicans, they are least harmful when they are dead. While violence is never the solution, the refusal of about 1/2 of republicans to get vaccinated is a self solving problem.

*if you disagree, I would point out the above mentioned sterilizations were performed at the direction of a politician that is widely popular among republicans.

Covid spawns a new variant every 3 months or so. Each variant has about a 1.5% of killing its host. That means four more variants prior to the next mid-terms. This comes out to be about a 3%** reduction in the population of republicans in this country by the 2022 midterms. By the next presidential election if 1/2 of republicans choose to remain unvaccinated that is about a 9.5% reduction of republicans in this country. Undoubtedly a good thing.

**remember, about 1/2 of republicans choose to get vaccinated, so it only kills the crazy half

While we should continue to provide easy and free access to the vaccine for anyone who wants it, forcing people to take it seems like a horrible idea to me.

final note: if this posting causes republicans to get angry and choose to get vaccinated just so they are around to vote against democrats, . . . -wink-

Last edited:
Reactions: iRONic

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
According to the study posted by balloonshark the unvaccinated will get reinfected by covid approximately every 16 months, so maybe they'll eventully covid themselves out of existence.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
No. Hospitals have to take the higher road. That action would actually give credence to the wankers believing all the conspiracy garbage.

Enforcing vaccination is not a decision to be made by medical people. They can and should advise the people in government would be doing the enforcing.

I'd be more receptive to the idea that people without vaccinations have to self-treat at home with horse paste and thoughts and prayers, but that won't happen either.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004

The use of force does not end where you think it does.
Violence is a good way to get shot in this country.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Maybe you could have roving teams of Doctors and nurses shooting the vaccines into people like veterinarians do with dangerous animals. Make a television show called Sniper Team Vaccine!
Nah. We should just hand out the guns to conservatives.

tenor.gif

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
We are already putting it meth and opioids. It's only a matter of time before they are all vaxxed. :D