Do you think Hollywood should do away with fast food scenes in their movies...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Howard
Originally posted by: her209
Why, its a personal choice.
Huh?
Isn't it a personal choice for an individual to decide what to eat/smoke/drink/etc.?

How can you refuse treatment if you can't communicate?
Well, it depends on what your definition of "severely injured" is. I was under the impression that you were still conscious.

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Huh?
Isn't it a personal choice for an individual to decide what to eat/smoke/drink/etc.?
Of course, but how is that relevant? I said there should be few, if any, illegal drugs (i.e. few drugs whose manufacture/possession/use is restricted). Did you misunderstand me?

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Huh?
Of course, but how is that relevant? I said there should be few, if any, illegal drugs. Did you misunderstand me?
I'm saying, why make ANY drugs illegal? What's the reasoning (if you believe its a personal choice)?

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Huh?
Of course, but how is that relevant? I said there should be few, if any, illegal drugs. Did you misunderstand me?
I'm saying, why make ANY drugs illegal? What's the reasoning (if you believe its a personal choice)?
I don't know. That's why I said few, if any, not just few.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Huh?
I don't know. That's why I said few, if any, not just few.
Its still more than none.