Do you think Clay Aiken gets decent groupies?

AStar617

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2002
I'd be curious to see what kind of chicks are flinging their bloomers onstage at him. I mean, somebody went out and bought those albums, and still goes to the shows... the law of averages would dictate that squeaky clean Clay has gotten some trim on at least one dressing room table since his Americal Idol heyday.

Problem is, though, the "sweet and innocent" type that would listen to his wholesome, chicken-soup-for-the-soul songs would be way too modest to ever throw themselves at him. I can't get by that roadblock in the logic. My most likely solution would be MILF...

Talk amongst yourselves! :p

Qwest

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2001
what bothers me is how Clay gets all the attention even though Ruben won. that's kind of messed up.

(puts race card away)

Zysoclaplem

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2003
Originally posted by: binoculaz
what bothers me is how Clay gets all the attention even though Ruben won. that's kind of messed up.

(puts race card away)

Clay has alot more singing talent. But a whitey won the last American Idol.

AStar617

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2002
Originally posted by: bobbybe01
I'm sure he gets thousands of mormons and bible huggers.
:confused:

My problem with the Mormon/bible thumper angle is that their beliefs would prevent them from being (easily) bent over a backstage couch.

However, due to popular demand, I guess a male option needs to be added to the poll... lol

AdamSnow

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2002
Whenever he's on TV, lots of girls are screaming for him...

so I bet he get's his fair amount of trim.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
If they're male and he sleeps with them are they still groupies or are they just roadies he has sex with?

I've never been sure on the terminology :(

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I know someone who works at Wal-mart, and says that most of the people she sees buying his CDs are women in their 30s-40s. I vote MILF.

AStar617

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2002
Originally posted by: sixone
"Decent groupies" = oxymoron.

Hah, point taken. Should read "decent looking groupies". The assumption being that "decent" here means "fair to middlin'" instead of "morally correct", and that groupies don't get picked based on their uber math skills.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Originally posted by: SP33Demon
Where are the options for "Who gives a sht" and "Stop posting"?

The same option that says "don't click here if you aren't interested in this topic" ;)

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000

that would be next to "not replying to a thread i have no interest in". :p

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Originally posted by: TheNinja

The same option that says "don't click here if you aren't interested in this topic" ;)
lol... I just wanted to see who really gave a sht about Cl(G)ay Aiken!