do you think big ben will even get in serious trouble?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Patranus

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2007
caption this pict.
Ben_Vegas4-400x400.jpg

joeboggs

Mar 13, 2010
Guilty or innocent, he put himself in a VERY bad position with the Nevada woman. He followed that up by putting himself in a VERY bad position with a Georgia woman (the "third" accuser, which allegedly happened second). He followed that up by plying underage women with alcohol (he was the one who got the accuser drunk) and then putting himself in a VERY bad position.

Adam 'Pacman' Jones was never convicted of anything when his 1 year suspension came down, he just had a history of putting himself in VERY bad positions repeatedly (he did ultimately plead guilty on a couple counts, but only after he was suspended). My guess is the Steelers suspend him for a few weeks and try to trade him. If he puts himself in a bad position again, the league whacks him for a year.

Oct 30, 2004
B/c she was drunk and immediately after it happened went to the police. You think while intoxicated she thought it would be a good way to get a pay day?

I wouldn't be at all surprised. If she was too drunk to think of something like that, then how could she know she didn't consent to him?

I don't know what really happened, but someone needs to be the voice of the skeptic in this and other cases. There are too many false accusations and too many innocent people in jail not to have someone raise the questions. Had the victims in the Duke LaCrosee case not been from well-to-do families who could afford good lawyers, they might be in jail right now.

Last edited: