Do you think Arnold is going to get more men votes in California now that he is accused of sexual impropriety?

MrYogi

Platinum Member
Mar 15, 2003
Do you think Arnold is going to get more men votes in California now that he is accused of sexual impropriety
men votes = votes of male voters. :D

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
Ah-nold likes boobies.

I think it's odd that all those women surfaced just before the election.
If he was a democrat and I was a liberal, I'd have to call it a right-wing conspiracy!

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
I doubt it. His actions would attract registered Sex Offenders not registered Voters

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
No. Have you ever been to California? I don't know how you do it in Oklahoma, but out here in California, we don't vote based on the mantra: "Well, I ain't be knowin' much 'bout dem pol'tiks, but I reckon' I'm gonna vote me for the feller that touched dat dere gal's heiny"

ThaPerculator

Golden Member
May 11, 2001
Regardless of whether Ahhnold did it or not, its like this...
Most women would be PROUD to be molested by arnold... that guy is the epitome of a man lol :) Come on, he kills predators, wins game shows, kills terrorists and doesnt have a tumor :D . But seriously, its b.s. that it comes up NOW THAT HE IS RUNNING. Obviously it didn't affect the women that much if they didn't complain until he is running for office.

I just wonder if when he gets elected, him and Jesee "The Body" Ventura will make Predator 3: Predator in the Capital. Too bad Jesee died in Predator though lol. :D

PClark99

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2000
OMG Arnold is a human being just like the rest of us.

He is just trying to beat his opponents to the punch.

MrYogi

Platinum Member
Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
wtf are you talking about?

well, I read somewhere that his popularity among the male voters will be increased after this incident.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: MrYogi

well, I read somewhere that his popularity among the male voters will be increased after this incident.

Are you sure it was somewhere? Are you sure it wasn't really nowhere?

MrYogi

Platinum Member
Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Chaotic42

lol. it is somewhere. I was just sitting home today doing nothing. was reading junk all day. :D

ryzmah

Feb 17, 2003
Originally posted by: Chaotic42

lol. it is somewhere. I was just sitting home today doing nothing. was reading junk all day. :D

I think junk is the operative word.