Do you still remember your locker combination from high school?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

getbush

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2001
We always used to jam the mechanisms in ours so they wouldn't lock. There were times during the school year when the jam would slip and I would be locked out, in which case I would have to go to the office and ask what my combination was. Having them actually lock wasn't really a concern at my school. We had different lockers every year from 6th to 12th grade.

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
Do I remember? No way in hell. I used to forget once or twice a week while I was IN school. :eek:

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
I had four lockers (one each year of HS), I don't remember any of them.

I do remember my junior year though, you could be off by 5 on each number and it would still open.

archiloco

Golden Member
Dec 10, 2004
yes and no...the one supplied to me no...but the combination lock that i used for gym yes.... 1545 :)

Doctorweir

Golden Member
Sep 20, 2000
Can't remember...not because of the 11 years ago, more due to the fact that in Germany you do not have lockers @school...you carry your belongings with you...always... :D

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
No, but I just dreamt about it the other night.

In high school I fairly often forgot what locker was mine, as well as the combo.

DaShen

Lifer
Dec 1, 2000
Nope. ;) My memory isn't as good as it used to be, and we got different lockers each year.

But if I went back to my school to the locker, I think my memory might come back.