Do you shop @ Structure? I don't know what to spend my GC on...

LOLyourFace

Banned
Jun 1, 2002
I have a $120 GC and I have no idea what to spend on.. Their clothes are ok... I'm not really into buying a couple of clothing for that money... I'd rather get a nice pair of shoes or leather jacket or something... but it seems they don't have any.. What's worth buying there?

their website (FYI, I can spend the GC @ Express & Bath and Bodyworks as well...
rolleye.gif
)

whizbang

Feb 16, 2001
I thought Structure was renamed to Girly Clothes for Men or something? Buy a whole bunch of smelly crap at Bath & Body Works for your GF or mother.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
I've had a Structure leather jacket for 3 years and i LOVE IT :)

Still looks brand new....

Apr 5, 2000
Um, it's June. Why would they have leather jackets for sale?

I like their jeans best of all.....after that their dress pants are my second favorite

astroview

Golden Member
Dec 14, 1999
Around here its called Express for men not structure, still hasn't changed names near you? I guess you could buy something for a girl at Express, perhaps the GF?

Personally that store isn't really my style, it seems very Euro-Trashy to me. Always filled with clubber types and desi's buying clothes stuff.

The jeans are ok, some of the shirts are too. What about a nice belt?

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Yea, i shoulda added...

I used to like their clothes (3-4 years ago before they went limp-handed)... but now their general style seems a tad lefty...

Still nice leather jackets though :)

Tbirdkid

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2002
Honestly I have had their clothes and they just dont last to me. I had three different jackets from them and they lasted one year. The tshirts shrink like a big dog and for me that is bad. They also dont really carry what I call a double x. Im a big guy and I need big clothes. One thing I will give them is i at least like their jeans. They are good long lasting jeans. That is about all I would spend my money on in there. You could buy a few pairs of them and then you wont have to buy another pair for a long time... good luck

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
You won't find shoes there, and no leather jackets either, this time of year...maybe you can find a nice spring jacket? Other than that, there's not a whole lot else at the store other than clothes...if you have a g/f, buy some stuff at B&BW or Express for her.

If you still don't know what to do.......I dunno. :)

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Khakis (overpriced) and sometimes they have a nice jacket around.

Better than nothing....

pecel

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2000
Dude, run to Structure B&M right now.
They have clearance sale.
BUNCH of them :)