Do you remember your first post at ATxx forums?

dionx

Diamond Member
Mar 11, 2001
i posted an OT in Hot Deals saying that my free calendar Sports Illustrated calendar from Lexus had an error since they gave 31 days to April, in which April really only has 30. my first post / thread turned into my first lock :D

Skyclad1uhm1

Lifer
Aug 10, 2001
Mine was probably in the 1uhm1 alien thread, but I can't seem to find it back. Only a thread asking what all the aliens are doing here.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Mine was probably in the 1uhm1 alien thread, but I can't seem to find it back. Only a thread asking what all the aliens are doing here.
All of your alien friends get bored with AT or something?

I think my 1st post was a ? about photoshop....which I have yet to get an answer. :D

cmdavid

Diamond Member
May 23, 2001
yeah i do.. haha.. it was actually pretty embarassing now that i think about it.. but i was just a n00b at the time... it was in the OS forum about a year ago when I was convinced that winME was sooo much better than win2k and i was trying to convince somebody that winME used RAM better and a whole bunch of other stuff... haha.. what an idiot

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
I can't remember what my 1st post was,lol but then I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday
You are making this way too easy.

My first post was over in general hardware. I don't remeber what my first post was in ATOT but I do remember a certain individual ( who is either at church or doing his phonics prgm right now) ripping my face off about 4 seconds after I hit reply.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
I know it was in Hot Deals but I can't remember the contents of the post.

DaiShan

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
Not sure exactly what it was, but I started in the FS/FT forum, picking up parts for my rig.

SHoddyCOmp

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2002
General hardware about a computer setup i want to build and what i should do to make it better and stuff...well i still dont have it, argh. Since then also my computer is useless without a hard drive and am using my moms which is even crappier!

Oh well, but yea i remember my first one. People around here are nice.

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
I tried searching but no luck, i would imagine it was something in Hot Deals because thats why i first joined...