Do you pee in the shower?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cbrunny

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2007
The real question is has anyone taken a crap while in the shower?

Someone did this in my highschool locker room when I was in grade 10 or 11. The VP got really angry and said they were sending a sample to a lab to find out who it was. This obviously didn`t work because the guy who did it just made fun of the idea that someone`s job was "poo detective"

NetWareHead

THAT guy
Aug 10, 2002
The real question is has anyone taken a crap while in the shower?

I have but I found it doesnt reallly save water. Have to stop what you are doing and jam the log through the drain grate with your heel. Depending on your diet, this can take a few seconds or few minutes.

Peeing in the shower saves water since you can multitask: pee while rinsing, shampooing etc...

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
There are two types of people in the world.

Those who pee in the shower and those who lie about peeing in the shower.

5KTCftT.gif

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
The mental image of someone actually getting out of the shower to pee, then going back in to the shower fills me with such complete pity I'm going to go smoke some purple with the raccoons outside.

You must not be able to connect events in your mind. I honestly feel bad for you because I don't know how you can navigate the world

Carson Dyle

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2012
Do you pee in the shower if you're showering with someone else? That's the real test.

"Can I hold it?"

"Move aside." "Why? I don't care."

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Someone did this in my highschool locker room when I was in grade 10 or 11. The VP got really angry and said they were sending a sample to a lab to find out who it was. This obviously didn`t work because the guy who did it just made fun of the idea that someone`s job was "poo detective"

Isn't that like getting prints but having no record to compare it with?

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
There are two types of people in the world.

Those who pee in the shower and those who lie about peeing in the shower.

i have never done it in my life, because it is truly disgusting

budashes and i are apparently the only remaining humans in a forum full of shower-peeing zombies

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
i have never done it in my life, because it is truly disgusting

budashes and i are apparently the only remaining humans in a forum full of shower-peeing zombies

There's nothing disgusting about it.

It makes me laugh that people even need to discuss this. If you don't pee in the shower, you're pretty much an idiot. I can't wait until mother nature corrects by killing off that kind of stupid.

gradoman

Mar 19, 2007
Saves time to take a leak in the shower. I can do it while scrubbing my skin. Can't do that if I'm standing outside the shower, can I? :p

IGemini

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2010
I did at one point as a teen. Thing is I've massively upped my water intake these days and I still enjoy coffee. It's not uncommon for my "21 second" void time to be double that. Cancels out the water saving in my case.