Do you make your bed in the morning?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
I make it every morning, but only after the girl that I brought home the night before gets out of it ;)

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
i did when i had a steady GF last... now the only time i do is when the sheet gets all bunched up and doesn't cover properly.

deerslayer

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Nope, but it magically gets made sometime between the time I get up and the time I go to bed again :Q

lilFajita

Golden Member
Aug 2, 2002
nah...I generally like that "lived in" look ;) I wash the sheets every two weeks...and that's a major improvement from college life when I didn't have a washer/dryer in the apartment. ick, I was gross...no wonder I had trouble with the boys. ;)

granted I do make the bed when I have free time or if it gets all bunched up weird....and if I'm at home with the 'rents...my lived in opinion doesn't fly with mom :)

Maverick

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2000
not unless the gf is coming over. She lives in a different state so thats only once a month. When I was dating my ex (who lived 3 minutes down the street), I HAD to have the bed made or she wouldn't get into it.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Not until I get to basic training. It's just stupid. If you're going to complain about my bed not being made, you can get the heck out of my house.