Do you look at the night sky . More Now?

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Hay were did MY THE ONE reply go the one with the release date of that which is not of this world . Whats up with removing that . I don't care except its release date . It was released just befor midnight 2/12/12 If you like 2/13/12 as it takes a bit of time handling this thing. Its no easy task. Everthing is here in this topic .
Its really not a wise move to upset THE ONE that info could save lives. I may have missed it , but can't find

qouted self again to put this link were it belongs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hWhesr8jQQ

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Mind you I not going to relink . Your a britt . I owe you nothing . Fact is its other way around

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Mind you I not going to relink . Your a britt . I owe you nothing . Fact is its other way around

OK, you're the one that asked me to look at it. You want me to look at something you link it, I'm not digging through pages of your crazy shit.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Is there anything to debunk?

Bunch of crazies posting YouTube vids of dawn when camcorders struggle with the changing light levels and going "OMG lights in the sky"

Not really a lot to debunk really.

Your words not mine . You spoke and didn't look at material . So stop the pandering. So were clear its not you as an individual that I don't like about britts. We americans are now doing alot of what the britts did . So i speak just as harshly about americans . That doesn't mean ALL britts or all Americans . I speak hashly against the Jews and arabs also . It doesn't matter who you . Your gooberments do wrong. So its not ALL people its idealism thats just wrong I stand against .

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Screw that! If your happy with some little green dude up to his armpit in your back passage that's up to you but I'm not having any extra terrestrials diddling with my dark matter! :colbert:

They look just like us . Little green men LOL

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Your words not mine . You spoke and didn't look at material . So stop the pandering. So were clear its not you as an individual that I don't like about britts. We americans are now doing alot of what the britts did . So i speak just as harshly about americans . That doesn't mean ALL britts or all Americans . I speak hashly against the Jews and arabs also . It doesn't matter who you . Your gooberments do wrong. So its not ALL people its idealism thats just wrong I stand against .

It would be a lot quicker if just relinked the video or just labeled them to start with.

And I really don't care who you dislike and for what reason.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Really I think this one here of yours is the best one , You succeeded in sucking me back into this topic that your clueless about .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Eqw8vt8no

1:20 into the video: Rotation or spin (regardless of speed) does not affect gravity. There is centrifugal force but that is not gravity. As an experiment, spin a ball as fast as you can and drop it. Time how long it takes for the spinning ball and the same ball not spinning to hit the ground. The centrifugal force can actually work against gravity.

From the description of the video: "Solar system is moving into an area of the galaxy with more dust ("Stuff") and perhaps a different quality of 'spacetime' and basic energy"

Lets skip the "spacetime" part and discuss what different form of "basic energy" is the author speaking of? What research is there to show that we are moving into an area that has a different form of "basic energy"? What exactly is his, or your, definition of "basic energy"?

BTW, I actually enjoy discussions like these because often it forces me to learn something that I likely would not have learned otherwise. For example, I just read up on why our galaxy is "flat" and why others are more spherical.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Well good some galaxies its seem do not have black hole as center. The speed an object that large spins is mind blowing re watch and listen more closely, As a side note someone around here doesn't like the 13th zodiac THE ONE His Birth date can be determined. The link is about your understanding the effects of a spinning super blackhole http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpWmRFvbtuo

Last edited:

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Well good some galaxies its seem do not have black hole as center. The speed an object that large spins is mind blowing re watch and listen more closely, As a side note someone around here doesn't like the 13th zodiac THE ONE His Birth date can be determined http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpWmRFvbtuo

I agree, lots of astronomical things/events are completely mind blowing.

One of the most intriguing things to me is that we have no clue what most of the matter and energy in the universe is. We call them "dark matter" and "dark energy" because we can't see them but in reality we don't even have very good guesses at what it is.

The amount of energy a supernova gives off is completely mind blowing. A very short burst of energy that is equal to all of the energy the sun will give off in its entire lifetime and so bright it can outshine an entire galaxy. My mind is blown just trying to grasp the sheer amount of energy.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
The best one by far is the crossing the "galactic equator". The so called galactic equator is basically a made up term by astronomers taken from the reference point of Earth (note, earth is not the center of the Milky Way). There is nothing scientific about it at all, just a reference point for astronomers to use but crossing this made up term that really isn't the "galactic equator" will cause all sorts of humanity ending events (depends on which website you go to, super volcano eruptions, the entire landmass on earth shifting, Antarctica being where North America is now, earthquakes that will rip apart continents, etc...)
And nevermind just how weak gravity is out at interstellar distances. :D

Oh no.......a normal level of minor earthquakes on a seismically active planet.

Oh the horror, the statistically insignificant horror.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
And nevermind just how weak gravity is out at interstellar distances. :D

Yeah but according to them there is a paper thin band of hugely increased gravity that emits from the super black hole in the center of our galaxy. Evidently this band of increased gravity is only along the "galactic equator" and I am not sure if it was Nemisis or one of his videos that said the black holes high rate of spin is what causes that. Our crossing through this area, which evidently only lasts a few years so we are talking razor blade thin in astronomical/galactic terms, is what is going to cause the entire planet to go batshit crazy like continents splitting in half or moving to the other side of the planet.