Do you look at the night sky . More Now?

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I'm confused. Are we talking about an appointment with the Chiropractor.

No i am not . This my topic and as of now I bailing on it . I have nothing more I care to add as everthing has been debunked according to who ever.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
I have an alignment coming up . I call it the halberd alignment. Should see some major earth changes between Fed 17 and march 23. I won't go into it as you can't have an alignment unless there is something to align is that not So.
Nice and vague, just as these "predictions" often are.

"Things that didn't happen last week are going to happen next week. I guarantee it!"
</Meineke>
(Does Meineke do alignments?:hmm:)

Assuming you're talking about an astronomical "alignment," these are always fun.
Usually it's something about the gravity that'll tear apart the planet, or some such wackiness. Yeah, it might shift the planet's orbit by a femtometer. Oh no. Launching a space probe will have more of an effect.

And of course there's the best piece of evidence that it's all screwy, besides all the other obvious ones: Scientists talked about the "planetary alignment" a lot ahead of the Voyager 2 launch, and the astrologists and wackos got all nuts about it. Problem is, the scientists were talking about the alignment working out for a space probe to slingshot from one planet to the next. The planets weren't aligned in any visible way, but they'd simply be in the right place once Voyager 2 got there, so it could get a nice gravity assist and get flung to the next target.

And the planet still hasn't been destroyed. Simply amazing.

Last edited:

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006

"Things that didn't happen last week are going to happen next week. I guarantee it!"
</Meineke>

Assuming you're talking about an astronomical "alignment," these are always fun.
Usually it's something about the gravity that'll tear apart the planet, or some such wackiness. Yeah, it might shift the planet's orbit by a femtometer. Oh no. Launching a space probe will have more of an effect.

And of course there's the best piece of evidence that it's all screwy, besides all the other obvious ones: Scientists talked about the "planetary alignment" a lot ahead of the Voyager 2 launch, and the astrologists and wackos got all nuts about it. Problem is, the scientists were talking about the alignment working out for a space probe to slingshot from one planet to the next. The planets weren't aligned in any visible way, but they'd simply be in the right place once Voyager 2 got there, so it could get a nice gravity assist and get flung to the next target.

The best one by far is the crossing the "galactic equator". The so called galactic equator is basically a made up term by astronomers taken from the reference point of Earth (note, earth is not the center of the Milky Way). There is nothing scientific about it at all, just a reference point for astronomers to use but crossing this made up term that really isn't the "galactic equator" will cause all sorts of humanity ending events (depends on which website you go to, super volcano eruptions, the entire landmass on earth shifting, Antarctica being where North America is now, earthquakes that will rip apart continents, etc...)

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
The best one by far is the crossing the "galactic equator". The so called galactic equator is basically a made up term by astronomers taken from the reference point of Earth (note, earth is not the center of the Milky Way). There is nothing scientific about it at all, just a reference point for astronomers to use but crossing this made up term that really isn't the "galactic equator" will cause all sorts of humanity ending events (depends on which website you go to, super volcano eruptions, the entire landmass on earth shifting, Antarctica being where North America is now, earthquakes that will rip apart continents, etc...)

Really I think this one here of yours is the best one , You succeeded in sucking me back into this topic that your clueless about .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Eqw8vt8no

Is it my body you want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNRrRFe11eg&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL2F1EDA6B6CD80A29

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2004
Really I think this one here of yours is the best one , You succeeded in sucking me back into this topic that your clueless about .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Eqw8vt8no
Galactic Plane, not Galactic Equator. I'll leave it up to you to figure out the difference.

btw, so when will astronomers, both professional and amateur, actually notice a planet that is plainly visible to the naked eye and YouTube cameras? Somehow the pros and those who keep an eye on the heavens have completely missed it. Yet some crazies on YouTube have found what they haven't?

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? That's not to mention that professional and amateur astronomers have the capability to track such an object, yet these YouTube astronomers somehow can't manage to do the same thing and show its position? Please explain this disparity. Where is it? It should be easily tracked but somehow it only appears to true believers. That's amazing!

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Galactic Plane, not Galactic Equator. I'll leave it up to you to figure out the difference.

btw, so when will astronomers, both professional and amateur, actually notice a planet that is plainly visible to the naked eye and YouTube cameras? Somehow the pros and those who keep an eye on the heavens have completely missed it. Yet some crazies on YouTube have found what they haven't?

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? That's not to mention that professional and amateur astronomers have the capability to track such an object, yet these YouTube astronomers somehow can't manage to do the same thing and show its position? Please explain this disparity. Where is it? It should be easily tracked but somehow it only appears to true believers. That's amazing!
I all ready know the differance its called Dark rift also .

So says you . lots of videos . I already showed a pro video when it was discovered. Sure there are fakes . Disinformation and people goofing off . Just because you find fakes means nothing .

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

I really would like to here you say what the differance is . This video I showed was a copied shorter version . You go ahead and tell all of us the differance than I will get uncut version. 1:36 of the link . So go ahead and tell us the differance. Differance is word usage only. define equinox

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2004
I really would like to here you say what the differance is . This video I showed was a copied shorter version . You go ahead and tell all of us the differance than I will get uncut version.
In your previous post you boasted about already knowing the difference. Let's hear it instead of weakly trying to avoid providing an answer.

I don't give a crap about your claims of fakes either. The simple point is that if Niburu was so easily identified by cameras it should be easily tracked since it's so close. So please provide some tracking info.

iow, where the fuck is it? Oh, that's right. You don't have the slightest idea because it's all bullshit and you would rather bob and weave rather than provide some hard science concerning your claims.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

</Meineke>

Lets do it like this tell me where you live what part of state . We can go from there

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caH9Bl2ug3k&feature=related

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
In your previous post you boasted about already knowing the difference. Let's hear it instead of weakly trying to avoid providing an answer.

I don't give a crap about your claims of fakes either. The simple point is that if Niburu was so easily identified by cameras it should be easily tracked since it's so close. So please provide some tracking info.

iow, where the fuck is it? Oh, that's right. You don't have the slightest idea because it's all bullshit and you would rather bob and weave rather than provide some hard science concerning your claims.

Define equinox short ans,when the sun crosses the equator and thats exactly what i have already stated . it is you who TALKED TALKED TALKED and than got beat up .

Sep 12, 2004
Define equinox short ans,when the sun crosses the equator and thats exactly what i have already stated . it is you who TALKED TALKED TALKED and than got beat up .
I thought as much. When asked a simple question you evade the answer. The only one getting beaten to death is here is you.

I will ask again. Where is the exact location of this planet you claim to exist? You continue to avoid providing any answer and instead answer with a bunch of unintelligable garbage. Answer the question or admit that you don't have the slightest idea.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Ya got beat up on the equator thing. You want nemesis you find it. You want nibiru you find it . Than you post cord. I won't post those numbers on the net lol same reason a don't say when and where. earth changes take place . YOU figure out why .

Sep 12, 2004
Ya got beat up on the equator thing. You want nemesis you find it. You want nibiru you find it . Than you post cord. I won't post those numbers on the net lol same reason a don't say when and where. earth changes take place . YOU figure out why .
I don't need to find the equator of the galaxy. I don't need to find Niburu either. YOU are the one that claims they exist and YOU are the one that has to prove those claims, which you have continually failed to do. Prove your claims or STFU. It's that simple.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
There is only one "earth Trojan" that we know of and it isn't that big and isn't a danger. But I am even more lost (if thats even possible), are we in danger from an Earth Trojan or Nirimbu? They can't possibly be one in the same.

When exactly did you learn of this earth trojan ?

Sep 12, 2004
I have proved them you just refuse to except the finding . You lose
I have excepted the findings. I have not accepted them. When you can comprehend the difference between the two you might be able to understand what I am telling you, which is that you haven't proven a damn thing.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
OH yawn . Your no challenge at all . You be fun to play with little mouse said the cat with a grin

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Hay were did MY THE ONE reply go the one with the release date of that which is not of this world . Whats up with removing that . I don't care except its release date . It was released just befor midnight 2/12/12 If you like 2/13/12 as it takes a bit of time handling this thing. Its no easy task. Everthing is here in this topic .
Its really not a wise move to upset THE ONE that info could save lives. I may have missed it , but can't find

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Reality has a way of debunking crazy.

Is there anything to debunk?

Bunch of crazies posting YouTube vids of dawn when camcorders struggle with the changing light levels and going "OMG lights in the sky"

Not really a lot to debunk really.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Hay were did MY THE ONE reply go the one with the release date of that which is not of this world . Whats up with removing that . I don't care except its release date . It was released just befor midnight 2/12/12 If you like 2/13/12 as it takes a bit of time handling this thing. Its no easy task. Everthing is here in this topic .
Its really not a wise move to upset THE ONE that info could save lives. I may have missed it , but can't find

Its probably that you're having the same difficulty in reading your posts that everyone else is.