Do you look at the night sky . More Now?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Thats assuming The universe exist as you precieve. Thats all I have to say on that . Its just a circle jerk. I don't need to debate it all . Seeing is believing it either is seen by all soon or it didn't happen, That still leaves the hemisphercal change we are going threw and what happens when we align with it, THe center of the Galaxy I referr to . We travel threw space in like a wave sign we are lineing up with center if we used an instrument to measure The great eye like on the dollor is said to be open to US at this time. I don't know but its interesting none the less,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hWhesr8jQQ

SWEET! We are getting a Stargate soon!?!?! No one told me about this. Does it have an event horizon that looks like a puddle of water like on Stargate (the movie/tv show) too?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
SWEET! We are getting a Stargate soon!?!?! No one told me about this. Does it have an event horizon that looks like a puddle of water like on Stargate (the movie/tv show) too?
Its just an idea push forward , None know what will happen among the massses.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Indeed it is/ One has to decide what information is real and not .

If its real than it also makes sense that the world gooberments would suppress this information ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mLM2-q1edY&feature=related

They said that it rivals the size of Pluto that just got demoted from even being a planet. So now its planetoid X or planetoid Nirimbu? The doomsday "planet" they are talking about doesn't even rank as a real planet because it sucks on the planetary scale?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
They said that it rivals the size of Pluto that just got demoted from even being a planet. So now its planetoid X or planetoid Nirimbu? The doomsday "planet" they are talking about doesn't even rank as a real planet because it sucks on the planetary scale?

They never said no such thing . They being who! Rather than look at a doctored video take the true information it contains and start your research from that point

Last edited:

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
There are hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers, and millions who are familiar with the night sky, yet someone posts things on youtube which none have never noticed. That's not possible.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
It is if your sleeping and main stream news doesn't tell ya . It real . The question is what does it mean to us. These aren't private videos anyone can get them.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
It is if your sleeping and main stream news doesn't tell ya . It real . The question is what does it mean to us. These aren't private videos anyone can get them.

I'm one of the millions who know the night sky like the back of my hand and I've looked at the sky all my life. I don't need the news. I have my own eyes and mind. Sorry dude, but that's life.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Yes , and anyone more aware of the universe around him than you is also crazy . Your kind is a danger to humanity bound to the will of the task masters . You do make a fine slave,

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
i'm ready. the earth doesn't lie.

but a ship?

I agree. I also THINK I am ready. But really who will be ready for hail storm of meteors that fall like hail. Not so sure I ready for that.
An earthquake that divides a contenant. Not sure I ready for that . Starvation . That I am ready for . Civil war . I won't play war. So I really not ready for that . Death of self I could careless.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006

I have been able to disprove most of the videos you have thrown at us and I am not even close to being an astrophysicist. Not to mention that the various videos are all over the place speaking of completely different things that are going to horribly screw us up in completely different ways.

I sure hope you have something that you are holding back that is at least unexplainable by some dumbass like me.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
I agree. I also THINK I am ready. But really who will be ready for hail storm of meteors that fall like hail. Not so sure I ready for that.
An earthquake that divides a contenant. Not sure I ready for that . Starvation . That I am ready for . Civil war . I won't play war. So I really not ready for that . Death of self I could careless.

Wait, you haven't spent a bunch of money "preparing" for this have you?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I have been able to disprove most of the videos you have thrown at us and I am not even close to being an astrophysicist. Not to mention that the various videos are all over the place speaking of completely different things that are going to horribly screw us up in completely different ways.

I sure hope you have something that you are holding back that is at least unexplainable by some dumbass like me.

I missed the part were you have proved anything

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Wait, you haven't spent a bunch of money "preparing" for this have you?

Let me put it like this . If you store away food or other goods in this country now , You may be considered a terrorist, According to a recent topic here I believe it was.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

I don't recall posting that link . So I don't see were the guys in 2005 said any such thing. Don't put words or post in that not in debate . You can add your own material thats what debate is , I am talking about the guy who discovered it and how he talked how its 3x further from sun but multi. times BRIGHTER . Now what does that Brighter actually translate to ? So my orginal video . Which was shown as to when it was discovered After he and his group stopped talking the rest was BS. The very last guy to talk in my video the guy some here bow to . I think he is a liar. He talked like the sun in its travels doesn't move in a wave sign (Oscilate). I don't like a half baked answer . Its as if if I told you wouldn't get it. He an arrogant self centered bitch that get his founding threw Gooberment grants , (WELFARE)

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I have an alignment coming up . I call it the halberd alignment. Should see some major earth changes between Fed 17 and march 23. I won't go into it as you can't have an alignment unless there is something to align is that not So.

Last edited:

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
I don't recall posting that link . So I don't see were the guys in 2005 said any such thing. Don't put words or post in that not in debate . You can add your own material thats what debate is , I am talking about the guy who discovered it and how he talked how its 3x further from sun but multi. times BRIGHTER . Now what does that Brighter actually translate to ? So my orginal video . Which was shown as to when it was discovered After he and his group stopped talking the rest was BS. The very last guy to talk in my video the guy some here bow to . I think he is a liar. He talked like the sun in its travels doesn't move in a wave sign (Oscilate). I don't like a half baked answer . Its as if if I told you wouldn't get it. He an arrogant self centered bitch that get his founding threw Gooberment grants , (WELFARE)

Those are the guys that discovered it. Read the article, I am not putting words in anyones mouth I simply offered up a link that explained what the object was. The link even included the original 3 people who discovered it who were mentioned in your youtube video.

It even goes so far as to offer an explanation on why it is so much brighter. Furthermore, since it is in the Kepler region of space and the Kepler region has lots and lots of planetoids by definition that means the planetoid in question does not have the size/gravity to clear its own orbit of debris (thats how planets form).

Then you start going all over the place. What does the sun oscillating have to do with the planetoid? He didn't say concerning that at all and I don't recall anyone else in the video saying anything about it either. I do find it rather amusing what you have to say about the man who is actually a astrophysicist and who actually gets time with those big ass telescopes and who actually runs the Hayden Planetarium in NY yet you take a youtube video by whoeverthehell as pure fact.

As far as "gooberment grants", I would bet that most of the "proof" you have has come from telescopes that have been funded by the very same gooberments.

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
I have an alignment coming up . I call it the halberd alignment. Should see some major earth changes between Fed 17 and march 23. I won't go into it as you can't have an alignment unless there is something to align is that not So.

So, you have an alignment but you won't talk about it because there is nothing for the alignment... to... align...