Do you look at the night sky . More Now?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
This is true of every Nemesis thread:

brain_full_of_fuck.jpg

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
I have always looked at the night sky. I have looked for Orion in the sky every night for as long as I can remember. He still shines in all his glory.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I have always looked at the night sky. I have looked for Orion in the sky every night for as long as I can remember. He still shines in all his glory.
Ya got anything else on your mind . If I was to try to prove out what your impling . My first check would be to see if . The wobble has changed

Last edited:

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

I think the the op has had too much to do with Lucy in the sky and her jewelry.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Well DRPizza that puts you in a position few have ever had. Leverage me on. As I owe no one anything . Till now. How would ya like that 5min. served

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
We have all this talk of reforming P&N but then we can't even get a flagrantly off-topic thread moved?

Its been discussed . If you care to avoid the news part . Thats your choice. But its also News . Sure I haven't posted about some links I will put up . I still need to ans. some replies . Buy I a little slow its been an exhausting month for me. I hope I hold up. I could post about earth trojan . Its recent news that you people will not adderess. Why is that? After I am done with this post . I will put up link to Big island cameria showing what moon looks like on it . In reply to others . I am doing the best I can . under the time I have to do everthing on my plate. Right now we have a very important lunch to attend .

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
I don't believe in the end of man for at least 1008 years.
Nothing new going to happen . Its just not recorded correctly in our history. Events of the past that catch up with the future . Hidden from the masses they did scheme . This event, How to hide from history . Only ONE way . Make it divine

huh?

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Its been discussed . If you care to avoid the news part . Thats your choice. But its also News . Sure I haven't posted about some links I will put up . I still need to ans. some replies . Buy I a little slow its been an exhausting month for me. I hope I hold up. I could post about earth trojan . Its recent news that you people will not adderess. Why is that? After I am done with this post . I will put up link to Big island cameria showing what moon looks like on it . In reply to others . I am doing the best I can . under the time I have to do everthing on my plate. Right now we have a very important lunch to attend .

There is only one "earth Trojan" that we know of and it isn't that big and isn't a danger. But I am even more lost (if thats even possible), are we in danger from an Earth Trojan or Nirimbu? They can't possibly be one in the same.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Ya Alot going on out there I know a shed alot of tears . Suffering and loss was overwhelming its weight is heavy.
You been here since o6 so you have heard alot of crazy out of my mouth . Ask these guys / and you should also know on this subject matter . If i were to go back compile what I have told you . In the manner I choose to cleaned it up and gave it a time line . I would like wipe that smile off the smirking faces.
Ya wanna scare yourself . On this subject matter compile my words since 2006 . Here is list in order .

The Promise God made ADAM
BOOK of enoch , read it .
Moses - I have no longer the same God as did Moses . A change . A believe in God but I do not Fear him . The only thing I need to fear is mysef , that applies to all.
The power that moses had the staff , Gone after solomon used for evil . In thecare of a good wise person now.
The Christ Who was he really .

The Xmas story what is it . Really about

On religion thats good enough

NOw it gets more interesting when we touch the stars.
News years eve preditions 2011 2010 NO predition for 2012 we won't be on net in 2013,
Aquarius - water barer ; When did I stop talking about Water barer. When did I start talking about 13 zodiac . First time really doesn't matter . That was about rome changing everthing
13 lunar months =52 weeks . They just stole 4 sabbath days. (rest days). Its the second time I talked about the 13 zodiac ha want to know about . THats why I said nothing like befor on New years this year . But If you Want to know . Aquarius =waterbarer
Whats the 13th zodiac Its name and sign

Truth is if ya want a better life . Don't check my words . In this reply. Just live and don't hurt people. When you know . when you really know this is it . You have One and only one chance . Face your Fear.

I really didn't understand all of that very well but was it a rebuttal to Dr. Tysons claim that we can mathematically prove that there is no planet Nirimbu in our Solar System? Tyson was even involved in getting Pluto demoted from Planet status and has written a book on the entire ordeal called The Pluto Files.

How about a single astrophysicist whose only claim is that it is possible for there to be a planet X? They don't even have to say it exists, just say that its actually possible that it exists in the context that you and these videos are claiming (very large planet at least as large as Jupiter with enough mass for its gravity to effect us).

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Thats assuming The universe exist as you precieve. Thats all I have to say on that . Its just a circle jerk. I don't need to debate it all . Seeing is believing it either is seen by all soon or it didn't happen, That still leaves the hemisphercal change we are going threw and what happens when we align with it, THe center of the Galaxy I referr to . We travel threw space in like a wave sign we are lineing up with center if we used an instrument to measure The great eye like on the dollor is said to be open to US at this time. I don't know but its interesting none the less,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hWhesr8jQQ

Last edited:

Modelworks

Lifer
Feb 22, 2007
It is pitch black outside here when the moon isn't full so I look at the sky quite a bit. Looking up I can easily see why ancient civilizations would be so fascinated with it. If you have never seen the sky away from any city lights, you are truly missing out.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Cube4 Intelligence,​
SuperSymmetry Of​
TimeCube4 Math Is​
Absolute Proof Of​
School Retardation.​
No 1 Educated matches my intelligence.​
Really, just how diabolic are the humans​
educated on Earth based upon ONEness?​
**********************************************​
+1 x +1 = +1 as if a male value and​
-1 x -1 = -1 as if a female opposite,​
Hell awaits those who add these.​
***************************​
No educated person could work for me​
who could not tear and burn the bible –​
for he would be a liar of 1 day deception.​
Humans are only using 1 of the 4 existing​
days available to them. A single day is​
impossible as all 4 are interdependent.​
Greenwich Mean Time is wrong and evil,​
for there are 4 simultaneous Days, not 1.​
Greenwich has a midnight to midnight 1​
corner day rotation. It has an imaginary​
midday to midday with broken lines on​
chart to avoid bible 1 day error conflict.​
It completely ignores sunup & sundown.​
Actually, Genesis 1:5 is not even 1 day.​
What you have is 4 corners, no time rota.​
Earth has 2 plus quads & 2 minus quads existing as 0 as opposites but, voiding as 1.​

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
You do know there are two bright inner planets circling our SUN usually seen after sunset and just before sun rise?

I would very much like to see a planet lite up the clouds and show there size as they have the clouds for fore ground So it gives good perspective of objects size, They not our normal planets , Clearly that is shown

This video much better , I still haven't shown the best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EplHPrGzCg&feature=BFa&list=ULhxbC_5ncKBU&lf=mfu_in_order

Last edited: