Do you look at the night sky . More Now?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
nemesis has regressed into some cave man worshiping pretty lights. Its pretty impressive.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Definately a sun dog. Never saw any when I lived out east but I've seen several over the last 20 years living out in the Northwest.

Interesting. The linked picture disappeared. Then it's true. The aliens are getting ready for the invasion.

Nevermind. They are back. Probably bad connection.

Last edited:

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
I have always loved the night sky . The one I see now isn't like in the past very differant . Here an intersting nasa images . As soon as my daughter gets done with the video I will post a link to . For now here is a differant view,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdr9akhIa1k&feature=related

Why I love the night sky in this video shows the wonder of the night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0TEZ-HcOp0&feature=related

Holy crap that is a shitload of crazy crammed into one video and I didn't even make it to the end!

Here is Neil Degrasse Tyson's take on it, he is an actual astrophysicist and the Director of the Hayden Planetarium in the Department of Astrophysics at the American Museum of Natural History. Instead of listing the rest of his long list of achievements I will just post a link to his bio at the bottom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJjQMwEjC1I

bio

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
No way dude, its totally possible for a couple of planets to appear in the solar system and only a few youtubers to notice. :colbert:

You people think that The rest of the world not talking about this . Both the russians and China been vary open about the events in heaven

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Its not that I don't want . These people don't want to except the changing solar system . So they debate earth climate change and how man is causing this . Problem is the entire solar system is heating up . Thats a truth that science agrees to .
What if everthing I said is true and you believe . Than what ???
Its not the end of the world billions COULD however die. How would knowing the truth help you. Other than knowing were all in this together . What do you think the masses would do if they thought they were about to die . The whole of the world knowing Many will die possiably billions. They (gooberment) maybe right . But I don't think so. They should tell us.
Look at book of enoch . or first books in bible .

What if aliens came to make contact. But were met with resistance and these beings were what we call god. If we went to war with aliens and I knew they didn't attack us . I not sure where I would stand. But likely with the aliens . Thats one of the reasons I do this online . They can recieve our sat. signals . I hope they study us and discover a few evil men have done this . I just want to make sure WE do not suffer for our leaders Evil . I know what The destroyer is no doubt. What I don't know is who the messengers(angels) of God are. We do know they had sexual relationships with OUR women.

This thing is so complicated. But I don't want to make War with aliens and I think that may happen .

You don't here me talk about inner earth or that sort of thing . But why is there a no fly zone at N. pole . Its an airplane short cut we don't use WHY? There are Questions they don't answer. There are naval videos of the US fleet under byrd i believe showing war at the s pole . Whats real whats not. Its all so confusing . Point is I don't care if you believe that People like Rothschild are behind the evil in the world. I do care what aliens believe however . I wouldn't want them to think we are like our leaders.

Are the aliens on Planet X (or whatever yall are calling it these days) and is that why you are so concerned about it?

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
No way dude, its totally possible for a couple of planets to appear in the solar system and only a few youtubers to notice. :colbert:

True, its just really odd that the math we have, that used to fit our solar system almost perfectly, concerning the gravitational impact of all the objects large enough to exert a significant influence is completely wrong. We aren't talking a distance object the size of mars or even earth but look at that video with it in the context of the sun! That thing has been tugging at our orbits in insane ways (relatively of course) yet we somehow we completely missed it.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
You people think that The rest of the world not talking about this . Both the russians and China been vary open about the events in heaven

Can you post a video of a single astrophysicist (those would be the insanely smart scientists that actually study this sort of stuff and get to play with the really big telescopes) that believes planet X exists, bonus points if it is in the context that you are talking about, but I'll take anything you got from an actual astrophysicist.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
True, its just really odd that the math we have, that used to fit our solar system almost perfectly, concerning the gravitational impact of all the objects large enough to exert a significant influence is completely wrong. We aren't talking a distance object the size of mars or even earth but look at that video with it in the context of the sun! That thing has been tugging at our orbits in insane ways (relatively of course) yet we somehow we completely missed it.

Maybe its really big but really light.

It could be god was toasting god sized marshmallows and dropped a few?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Are the aliens on Planet X (or whatever yall are calling it these days) and is that why you are so concerned about it?

I don't know. Book of enoch talks of them as does the Bible In Enoch called Watchers . In bible called Angels or Messengers .

Destroyer Has many names . But in Bible is Called destroyer and a Messenger came to Moses from God . Egyptians also called it destroyer and it was a heavenly body . In ancient art . Beings are in the artwork in what appear to be fling machines . Your ask for All the Facts . I think Rome may have all the Facts . Rome has a telescope WHY? But to look at the present solar system and what going on in it as well as the earth. To dismiss OLD old History isn't a wise thing to do . Since they could build what they built and we can't match. That says plenty in and off itself.

Next year I hope your all laughing your asses off at me . But I doubt that will be the case. I have 3 wonderful grandchildren 1 of which is vary special . SUPER INTELLECT. No one wants me to be wrong more than I do . NONE. At the same time I don't want these children growing up in a country that can hall your ass off to jail . NO reason NO trail NO justice. That is why I want paul . I want some recent laws removed from the books . I don't know but everthing inside me says were screwed. The world around me is differant . No bees few birds everthing is contaiminated. PEOPLE Are differant more bad than good. Thats a big change . Leaders have always been bad . But the people no They been pretty good considering leadership . I don't want the Dem. To save me from myself thats my job and no others .

Last edited:

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005

Having lived in China I can honestly tell you that they haven't said shit about this.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
I would watch the night sky more, but I'm much too busy building a replica of Devil's Tower in my living room...

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Having lived in China I can honestly tell you that they haven't said shit about this.

If I were you I would retract that statement . Because China news covers pretty good this subject . Nor maybe Nibiru stuff . But 2 suns oh ya than been talking alot about . UFO shutting down airport, ect .ect. ect.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Holy crap that is a shitload of crazy crammed into one video and I didn't even make it to the end!

Here is Neil Degrasse Tyson's take on it, he is an actual astrophysicist and the Director of the Hayden Planetarium in the Department of Astrophysics at the American Museum of Natural History. Instead of listing the rest of his long list of achievements I will just post a link to his bio at the bottom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJjQMwEjC1I

bio

Ya Alot going on out there I know a shed alot of tears . Suffering and loss was overwhelming its weight is heavy.
You been here since o6 so you have heard alot of crazy out of my mouth . Ask these guys / and you should also know on this subject matter . If i were to go back compile what I have told you . In the manner I choose to cleaned it up and gave it a time line . I would like wipe that smile off the smirking faces.
Ya wanna scare yourself . On this subject matter compile my words since 2006 . Here is list in order .

The Promise God made ADAM
BOOK of enoch , read it .
Moses - I have no longer the same God as did Moses . A change . A believe in God but I do not Fear him . The only thing I need to fear is mysef , that applies to all.
The power that moses had the staff , Gone after solomon used for evil . In thecare of a good wise person now.
The Christ Who was he really .

The Xmas story what is it . Really about

On religion thats good enough

NOw it gets more interesting when we touch the stars.
News years eve preditions 2011 2010 NO predition for 2012 we won't be on net in 2013,
Aquarius - water barer ; When did I stop talking about Water barer. When did I start talking about 13 zodiac . First time really doesn't matter . That was about rome changing everthing
13 lunar months =52 weeks . They just stole 4 sabbath days. (rest days). Its the second time I talked about the 13 zodiac ha want to know about . THats why I said nothing like befor on New years this year . But If you Want to know . Aquarius =waterbarer
Whats the 13th zodiac Its name and sign

Truth is if ya want a better life . Don't check my words . In this reply. Just live and don't hurt people. When you know . when you really know this is it . You have One and only one chance . Face your Fear.

Sep 12, 2004
Ya Alot going on out there I know a shed alot of tears . Suffering and loss was overwhelming its weight is heavy.
You been here since o6 so you have heard alot of crazy out of my mouth . Ask these guys / and you should also know on this subject matter . If i were to go back compile what I have told you . In the manner I choose to cleaned it up and gave it a time line . I would like wipe that smile off the smirking faces.
Ya wanna scare yourself . On this subject matter compile my words since 2006 . Here is list in order .

The Promise God made ADAM
BOOK of enoch , read it .
Moses - I have no longer the same God as did Moses . A change . A believe in God but I do not Fear him . The only thing I need to fear is mysef , that applies to all.
The power that moses had the staff , Gone after solomon used for evil . In thecare of a good wise person now.
The Christ Who was he really .

The Xmas story what is it . Really about

On religion thats good enough

NOw it gets more interesting when we touch the stars.
News years eve preditions 2011 2010 NO predition for 2012 we won't be on net in 2013,
Aquarius - water barer ; When did I stop talking about Water barer. When did I start talking about 13 zodiac . First time really doesn't matter . That was about rome changing everthing
13 lunar months =52 weeks . They just stole 4 sabbath days. (rest days). Its the second time I talked about the 13 zodiac ha want to know about . THats why I said nothing like befor on New years this year . But If you Want to know . Aquarius =waterbarer
Whats the 13th zodiac Its name and sign

Truth is if ya want a better life . Don't check my words . In this reply. Just live and don't hurt people. When you know . when you really know this is it . You have One and only one chance . Face your Fear.
Wtf??? The above is unintelligible. I doubt that even people who believe that stuff know what you are attempting to say.

Simplify it without all the mumbo jumbo and disjointed ramblings. I honestly don't care about the moon being in the 7th house and Jupiter aligning with Mars. When exactly are you predicting the world will end?

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Wtf??? The above is unintelligible. I doubt that even people who believe that stuff know what you are attempting to say.

Simplify it without all the mumbo jumbo and disjointed ramblings. I honestly don't care about the moon being in the 7th house and Jupiter aligning with Mars. When exactly are you predicting the world will end?

I don't believe in the end of man for at least 1008 years.
Nothing new going to happen . Its just not recorded correctly in our history. Events of the past that catch up with the future . Hidden from the masses they did scheme . This event, How to hide from history . Only ONE way . Make it divine

Sep 12, 2004
I predict you will be dead long before that time and in 1008 years absolutely nobody will care about your predictions on an internet forum in the 21st century.