Do you look at the night sky . More Now?

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Last edited:

gevorg

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2004
NASA called Nibiru "Nemesis"? :)

On serious note, a planet as big as Jupiter cannot just appear out of nowhere and then disappear, even comets are more predictable.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
NASA called Nibiru "Nemesis"? :)

On serious note, a planet as big as Jupiter cannot just appear out of nowhere and then disappear, even comets are more predictable.

Ya the guy got that wrong. Nasa did not name it Nemesis . I believe robert mueller named the brown dwarf star at its center nemesis Been along time since I a have reread it . . But so much has been removed from the internet in the last 3 years its hard to find this information unless you gathered befor the great depletion.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Can you point out exactly what the video is suposed to be showing out of the ordinary? All I see is the sun, planets, and stars in their expected orbits.

Well you can always back that up by showing the same thing at a differant time, with anyone of our planets it being that size . keep in mind inside the black circle is a white outlined circle , Thats size of sun , Show me a planet that size, another video of same. Besides why do I have to ppoint this out . you have no sound on your PC or what. YOU say its our normal planets , So now it falls on you to show us a planet that size

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2004
Well you can always back that up by showing the same thing at a differant time, with anyone of our planets it being that size . keep in mind inside the black circle is a white outlined circle , Thats size of sun , Show me a planet that size, another video of same. Besides why do I have to ppoint this out . you have no sound on your PC or what. YOU say its our normal planets , So now it falls on you to show us a planet that size
That's not how it works. It's your claim and you need to back it up. Please identify precisely what you think doesn't belong in the video because I don't see anything out of place.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Shouldn't this be in Off Topic?

It might be news in that the U.S. has given up on space due to America being a bankrupt third world country:

2-10-2012

http://news.yahoo.com/big-nasa-budget-cuts-slash-mars-missions-experts-020004601.html

Big NASA Budget Cuts to Slash Mars Missions

The cuts probably will compel NASA to bow out of the European Space Agency-led ExoMars missions, which aim to launch an orbiter and a drill-toting rover to the Red Planet in 2016 and 2018, respectively, says one space policy expert.

"NASA has, I think, already told ESA it's not going to be able to provide a launch vehicle in 2016," said John Logsdon, professor emeritus at George Washington University. "So that is going to cause a big international uproar on one dimension. And the planetary community in the U.S. is going to be very unhappy about the fact that there's no money for major new planetary missions."

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
That's not how it works. It's your claim and you need to back it up. Please identify precisely what you think doesn't belong in the video because I don't see anything out of place.
Its not my claim . The guy on video and everthing your asking for is in that video . that is all I need to offer . You disagree, Now you need to show what planet it was.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
What lens flare . The sun comes up at the end of video , I told you there was a timer watch the dam timer. THere is no lens flare here . There are lots of these videos same location .

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
heres another same location . Ya I know lens flare lol . There are even better ones I am holding back .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epRRJQd7gbI Both objects light up the clouds under them . here are better videos showing 3 objects rising on the other side of sun . If your lucky I will link it for ya. I like your lens flare theory but it holds no water.

Last edited:

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
Despite the music, I don't see why you're so excited about watching a video of a timer.

Sep 12, 2004
Its not my claim . The guy on video and everthing your asking for is in that video . that is all I need to offer . You disagree, Now you need to show what planet it was.
It's your claim if you are presenting it as any sort of fact in here, which is what you are doing. And in the link I am looking at there is no "guy on video." In fact, there is no sound. It's nothing more than a simple time lapse video that shows some atmospheric distortions when the sun is rising. That's not Planet X. It's the fucking sun coming up which is distorted by atmospheric lensing, an effect that is enhanced because the camera is obviously high up on a mountain and because of the time lapse photography.

Sheesh. This is dumber than a truther claiming "Watch this YouTube video. Did you hear that? It sounded like a demolition."

jacc1234

Sep 3, 2005
Ya the guy got that wrong. Nasa did not name it Nemesis . I believe robert mueller named the brown dwarf star at its center nemesis Been along time since I a have reread it . . But so much has been removed from the internet in the last 3 years its hard to find this information unless you gathered befor the great depletion.

I want to hear more about the great depletion. Fill me in about it please!

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
It's your claim if you are presenting it as any sort of fact in here, which is what you are doing. And in the link I am looking at there is no "guy on video." In fact, there is no sound. It's nothing more than a simple time lapse video that shows some atmospheric distortions when the sun is rising. That's not Planet X. It's the fucking sun coming up which is distorted by atmospheric lensing, an effect that is enhanced because the camera is obviously high up on a mountain and because of the time lapse photography.

Sheesh. This is dumber than a truther claiming "Watch this YouTube video. Did you hear that? It sounded like a demolition."

Ok you acted as if you were Talking about the first video . Now I see your talking about the other laugh out loud . I debunked that with 3rd video . I don't have to say anything other than that. Notice both object light the clouds. In this case a pic is woth a thousand words . Than the sun rises . You have no ans for this so ya go into denile river, water that should never be consumed

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
I just want to know what it is. Was there some kind of internet purge?

I don't know all I can say is alot of info is nolonger available . I do have and old magizine here . That if you go online to find it Its been changed. That I can prove but only with people I hold close. The rest of ya pretty much on your own