Do you live in your parents' basement?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Originally posted by: purbeast0
my favorite part of this thread is how he put "simple yes or no poll" in his summary, yet he has a 3rd option.
You're seein' things!

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Linflas
Originally posted by: meltdown75
HEY!! We have one!

Can we get a post from the basement-dweller?

I lived in the basement when I was a teenager but that was long before ATOT or even Anand himself. It was actually a great place to live, kind of like having a piece of the house for myself. The sliding glass door and concrete floor made it very easy to leave after my parents were asleep, none of that pesky squeaking of floor and hinges.

same. i lived in the basement of one of the houses we had. it was 2 bedrooms/living room/full bath with entrance (and finished). it was very nice.

NO SPIDERS AT ALL! heh

i finished my basement last summer then the ***** flooded ahh! im going to redo it maybe next year. (already ripped out all the panneling i used last time)

i have a pool table down there now. but i never play so going to give it away

YoungGun21

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2006
Yes but I'm 15 so not like I can live anywhere else...

But I'm moving out when I go to college of course.

Dirigible

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2006
My parents' basement was dark and infested with vampires, witches, mummies, and serial killers. I wouldn't have lived down there for anything.