Do you like to brush your teeth?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I always brush my teeth a minimum of 4-5 times a day. So yeah, you could say I like brushing my teeth. :)

Placer14

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Robet
Originally posted by: ffmcobalt
Originally posted by: Placer14
NOOOO.....I WANT THAT ARTICLE BACK! Hehehe, stoopid nik. :D

Hey, i don't want my thread locked. It was an article bashing THG and apparently the mods no like dat.

nik

Will I be punished for asking what article?

Hmm...depends. Do you like whips, chains and midgets?

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002

No, I hate it. I brush my teeth seldom. That's b/c brushing them makes the enamel thinner, IMO, because brushing is achieved using abrasive components in toothpaste. I brush with Lacalut Sensitive toothpaste, but even with it I feel brushing is bad for my teeth. That's why I usually brush only once in about 3 days. I remember what a moron I was back when I used highly abrasive toothpastes, like Blend a med etc :Q

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Booster

No, I hate it. I brush my teeth seldom. That's b/c brushing them makes the enamel thinner, IMO, because brushing is achieved using abrasive components in toothpaste. I brush with Lacalut Sensitive toothpaste, but even with it I feel brushing is bad for my teeth. That's why I usually brush only once in about 3 days. I remember what a moron I was back when I used highly abrasive toothpastes, like Blend a med etc :Q

That toothpaste is disgusting.

I borrowed some from my roommate (he's from Europe) and I thought I was going to puke! Blech! :disgust:

Isn't it from the Czech Republic or something?

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Robet
Originally posted by: ffmcobalt
Originally posted by: Placer14
NOOOO.....I WANT THAT ARTICLE BACK! Hehehe, stoopid nik. :D

Hey, i don't want my thread locked. It was an article bashing THG and apparently the mods no like dat.

nik

Will I be punished for asking what article?

If I edited my initial thread to keep this thread from being locked, why would I post it again later in the thread? And, no, I won't PM it to you, either. That's cuz I can't remember the link anymore :p

nik

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002

I borrowed some from my roommate (he's from Europe) and I thought I was going to puke! Blech!

Do you adress Blend a med? It sucks bigtime. I don't know who'd brush their teeth with that.

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Booster

I borrowed some from my roommate (he's from Europe) and I thought I was going to puke! Blech!

Do you adress Blend a med? It sucks bigtime. I don't know who'd brush their teeth with that.

:confused:

?

chiwawa626

Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
I hate brushing my teeth. I only do it 2x a day, it sucks, and i dont even do it long enough....but hey, no cavities, and my breath dosent stiink :)

datalink7

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Gaard
6 times a day...

when I wake up
when I get to work
after 1st break
after lunch
when I get home
when I go to bed

That might actually be too excessive. If you brush your teeth too much, you can scrape away the enamel or hurt your gums. My moms dentist actually told my mom to hold back some on the brushing of the teeth because she was hurting her gums.

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
I only brush them at night. I never drink soda (like 95% of Americans do by addiction) or eat anything with much sugar so my teeth manage to stay healthy.

dbzwukan

Dec 17, 2001
show me a person who doesn't like to brush , and i'll show you someone who's got less dates than avg. ATOTer... (is that possible?)