• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Do you like to bet on sports/random stuff?

oznerol

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2002
www.lorenzoisawesome.com
Before I get bombarded with flames saying I am spamming the forum or anything like that, please note I have more than 1 post, did not register today, and do not have the black guy avatar. And, I'll even go a step further and not even link the site in this post.

That aside, I have a little side-project website I've been working on for the past month or so, and I think I'm ready to give it a test run. Up until now it's only been me and a few friends messing with it. So I'm looking to up the testing scale a bit to not only test server load, but also have some fresh eyes look at it and critique it and possibly give me some new additions/features and whatnot.

Anyway, the site revolves around betting (though for free points, no money whatsoever). If you're interested in that kind of thing, or if you have some free time and don't mind playing with/trying to break my site, then either leave a post here, or drop me a PM.

Much thanks. :beer:

ASK THE COMMUNITY