Do you like breasts the best?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Originally posted by: Cooler
Originally posted by: Crazyfool
Since when does a chicken have a butt? :confused:

We are not talking about chickens anymore.

I'm confused too, I made this thread to talk about eating chickens, turkeys, ducks, etc. and now people are saying they like chicken butts? It's disgusting.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: spidey07
:music:I like big butts and I cannot lie:music:

here is a tip. DO not sing that song to your wife when she is 5 months pregnant. it will end badly for you :(

HBalzer

Golden Member
Jul 17, 2005
As long as they don't use any fake crap to make them bigger like ARBYs all natural chicken, I'm both.

Bryophyte

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
Originally posted by: waggy

here is a tip. DO not sing that song to your wife when she is 5 months pregnant. it will end badly for you :(

This man speaks the truth.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: TheNinja
I'm confused too, I made this thread to talk about eating chickens, turkeys, ducks, etc. and now people are saying they like chicken butts? It's disgusting.

Pork butts then. Nothing finer than a BBQ pork butt.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Originally posted by: waggy

Thanks. I hope I'll be able to restrain.
;)

"Honey! You've got funbags now!"

Chryso

Diamond Member
Nov 23, 2004
I like the whole breast rather than the skinless boneless ones. I prefer to bone them myself.

AbAbber2k

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2005
I'd probably have to go with Hips over Breasts/Ass. A girl can be pretty hot even with small breasts or a flat ass (to an extent), but I can't stand to see a girl with no hips.

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Chryso
I like the whole breast rather than the skinless boneless ones. I prefer to bone them myself.
Boning a chicken just seems wrong. :confused: