Do you laugh at atrocities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mammador

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2010
Despite modern society saying that atrocities are "bad", do most people really believe so?

Isn't the world a free for all, and anything goes?

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Despite modern society saying that atrocities are "bad", do most people really believe so?

Isn't the world a free for all, and anything goes?

I laugh at the Obama presidency all the time, so yes, I laugh at atrocities.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
No, but he does......

Romney_As_Joker.jpg

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
No wonder you're such a Democrat, you're just voting for a bigger paycheck. That's an atrocity right there.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
No wonder you're such a Democrat, you're just voting for a bigger paycheck. That's an atrocity right there.

I am? I thought Romney said he would expand the military's budget...if I was worried about my paycheck.....wouldn't there would be more job security for me if I voted for him, eh?

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
no, that's horrible.. some people really DO NOT think like that... the ones that do are called "psychopaths"

some people think psychopathic behavior is wired into some..

i disagree, i have the psychopathic selfish in love with msyelf side too, i just have to remember exactly what it is.

practice looking at every situation as if you were in the other people's bodys.. it's not easy, but that is called "empathy"

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
I am? I thought Romney said he would expand the military's budget...if I was worried about my paycheck.....wouldn't there would be more job security for me if I voted for him, eh?

Both want to continue war and neither have any plans of cutting military budget anything significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.