Do you have any COMPULSIVE HABITS?

Rigoletto

Banned
Aug 6, 2000
I'm not talking about masturbation heheh, though of course, if there's something you want to tell us...

I have this compulsive habit on and off for several years, but pretty constant in the last two. I stroke or harass my eyebrow hair. I pick or stroke it against the direction of hair growth and then back again because I find it interesting and relaxing to feel it and I can hear it too. I guess it's a bit like stroking your beard or so (I don't have the ability to grow one).
So my eyebrow usually looks in varying states of depilation. It makes me look a bit dodgy, which I am hur hur.

I know a very beautiful girl who bites her nails and I just don't get it, I think that's horrible!

Abomination

Aug 1, 2000
I'm just a spaz... I don't have any particualar compulsive habits but I'm always doing something. The only time I'm not doing anything compulsive, I'm playing quake ;)

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
I joke around too much, and since I stopped smoking, I am now biting my nails again. I had given up that habit years ago. :(

Rigoletto

Banned
Aug 6, 2000
Why do people put I AM CANADIAN in their posts? Is it a disclaimer, along the lines of mummy whispering in visitors' ears "He banged his head on the desk when he was a child and was never the same after".

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000
I think Dennil was saying that members sporting the "I am Canadian" sig line (taken from a beer commercial, no?) are merely expressing their pride in their homeland.

Oh, and you stink. At least that's what I took from the personal hygiene comment, which I am sure, given Dennil's Canada Dry humor, was a joke.

Renob

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000
oveclocking and any thing that has to do with my computer........................

cyclistca

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2000
Oh boy

- Chewing my nails (Tried everything to stop this)
- Eating a large bag of Doritos ever week

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
I'm compulsive about re-writing my prose.

Actually, I'm a compulsive re-writer.

Uh, no, I compulsively re-write.

No, no, no, that's not quite it....

fir3wir3

Banned
Oct 15, 2000
yes, I chew on stuff

anything...

so I try to keep a glass of ice around me at all times

so I dont start chewing on things that shouldnt be chewed on

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
I am just plain severly obsessive compulsive, not kidding, several "personality" tests have revealed this. Most commonly, I crack joints (neck and knuckles), chew/play with pens, etc. because they're easy to do in school. :)

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
When I get nervous or stressed out I scratch the back of my head. No, not that one...the one above my shoulders.

raz

Banned
Feb 19, 2000
This is pretty weird...I count my steps when I walk (not outloud, I'm not that weird). :)

From where I park to the entrance of my work is usually between 300 and 310 steps.

The other day I had to drop my car off at the shop and walk home -- 6064 steps!

...I gotta go now, 10 more minutes till Wapner.