Do you hate blogs? More importantly need help with a catchy name...

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002
So, as some of you may know I have recently started an adult sports business. One of my goals (aside from offering quality leagues for adults to play in) is to turn my webpage into a fun place for people to go trash talk about the leagues they are in and talk about sports in general. As a result, I have forums on my site... and I want to make a little blog so I can update and stir conversation about current sports events. Ive also heard that google loves blogs and it really increases how high you show up in results.

So I'm in need of a creative name for it. Blog just won't cut it. The location is not on the main page, it will be a tab running along the top of the page. The problem is, I need it to be short. I don't have a whole lot of room left, so I'm looking for something 4-6 letters max.

Any creative ideas?

M0oG0oGaiPan

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2000
digitalgamedeals.com
You make it sound like you're running a swingers sports bar. how about Swing!?

It's probably a lame thing to do but if you want to increase your page rank you could sign up to a bunch of sites with a decent page rank and add a thing like check out <url> for <keywords> to your sig and make one reply post. I think they're called backlinks.

Cuda1447

Lifer
Jul 26, 2002
You make it sound like you're running a swingers sports bar. how about Swing!?

It's probably a lame thing to do but if you want to increase your page rank you could sign up to a bunch of sites with a decent page rank and add a thing like check out <url> for <keywords> to your sig and make one reply post. I think they're called backlinks.

It may be lame, but when it comes to business whatever is effective... I never knew about that. I'll look into it, thanks.

FP

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
Swing and Smack

Smack dat pass

Smack it up, flip it, rub it touchdown

Balls deep

Ass to mound

Yo' pitcher so fat...

I'll pitch if you catch

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
News

Descriptive is better than cutesy. People need to click on your link first. I don't know about everyone else, but if I don't know what it is, I don't usually click on it.