Do you guys miss sex?

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
I was asked this question...apparently my dreams say I do.

Nov 8, 2012
Sex is funny. I honestly wish we as humans would study this more biologically.

Men, basically don't give a shit about sex other than that they have it.

Women, ironically, always want some romance to it - which is coincidentally why in stereotypical marriages it dies over time.

I mean feel free to disagree, but that is generally what I have seen in life

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I'm curious how many married men around here are still getting regular action after being married for more than 5 years.

My hunch is that it's not many, especially if they have kids now.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
I'm curious how many married men around here are still getting regular action after being married for more than 5 years.

22 years here...we're down to once a month. Combo of menopause and asshole older kids that think they can barge into your room, scream "WE CAN HEAR YOU" from other parts of the house, and lay in your bed to watch TV with your wife.

Feb 4, 2009

Technically we are not married but at 20+ years safe to say we act like we are married.
There was a period of minimal action after her cancer thing but she got better and got the confidence back. We mess around 4-6 times per month. Sometimes more sometime a little less.
No kids....

I'll let you know once I've had it.

Get to work Girl.

Reactions: Mloot

Naer

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2013
A kissed a latina gal once. She gave me a half handjob once(didn't finish, we were trying not to get caught)

Other than that, i don't have conventional sex. But let me ask you this. Is elvis any less of a musician if he's solo? Why is masturbation not considered sex?

Anyway I read about things that pertained to me. People on blogs and studies etc, say i abnormally high intelligence and that is why i don't sex, have friends etc...Their words, not mine

Reactions: Mloot

ringtail

Golden Member
Mar 10, 2012
I was asked this question...apparently my dreams say I do.
The TRUTH is,
you can NOT give up sex
unless you become so supremely spiritually advanced that you LIVE for real in constant elevated awareness above the sex chakra. Except for a few, say maybe les that 100 people worldwide, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE. All the sex-supressors do is create mental illness/abberance/ else on occasional eruption after futile suppression...horrible crimes.
GOD made sex.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001

I've been married to my wife for over 10 years now and been together for like 17 or so years. We still hit it like 1-2 times a week.

But there are DEFINITELY times when I'd rather play games or go to sleep than smash. But if she wants it and I want to sleep, as soon as she get's me to full mast, it's on.

Oh and we have a 4 year old son and working on another, but have had some problems and it hasn't happened yet. Even one time my son walked in on us in the middle of doing it and asked us why we were wrestling. It was pretty damn funny considering he really had not a clue what was going on, and he was around 3 at the time.

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I've been married to my wife for over 10 years now and been together for like 17 or so years. We still hit it like 1-2 times a week.

But there are DEFINITELY times when I'd rather play games or go to sleep than smash. But if she wants it and I want to sleep, as soon as she get's me to full mast, it's on.

Oh and we have a 4 year old son and working on another, but have had some problems and it hasn't happened yet. Even one time my son walked in on us in the middle of doing it and asked us why we were wrestling. It was pretty damn funny considering he really had not a clue what was going on, and he was around 3 at the time.
I have a 5 and almost 7 year old. My wife did natural childbirth, so that put things on hold for a while. Since then, we've definitely slowed down because of life and responsibilities... It gets more difficult as time goes on to work it in, but I still haven't had any issues. Just goes to show that being married, you need to like the person you're with...cause you won't always be bangin'!

I have married friends that go months or longer without.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
I have a 5 and almost 7 year old. My wife did natural childbirth, so that put things on hold for a while. Since then, we've definitely slowed down because of life and responsibilities... It gets more difficult as time goes on to work it in, but I still haven't had any issues. Just goes to show that being married, you need to like the person you're with...cause you won't always be bangin'!

I have married friends that go months or longer without.
My wife gave natural birth as well and yeah it took a little bit to get back into it after. We've also had 2 miscarriages since our first son which also takes a toll on it for a little bit. The most recent one we found out about in the first trimester at our second sonogram in March, so it's pretty fresh still.

My wife told me once that her best friend and her husband didn't have sex for over a month and I was like WTF? I haven't gone that long without getting some since I met my wife 17+ years ago, other than during some points of pregnancy and stuff.