Do you guys know "JON DORENBOS?" I just found out he plays for the BILLS. He went to my highschool and picked on me...

WayneTeK

Golden Member
Apr 3, 2002
An article about Jon

Wow, I couldn't believe it. ON Monday, i was watching ESPN and i saw this guy that looked familar.

To my disbelief, it was him, Jon Dorenbos. This guy, in high school, used to pick on me. He was mighty popular with the ladies too.

I guess the rewards in life are true: if you're a punk, jock, and good looking, you'll go very far in life.

I can't believe this guy is a pro football player..

Do you guys know when ESPN will re-air the special about him again??

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
You should've ridden his coattails all the way to the NFL. Then you'd be blingin' as his personal b1tch, in whatever posse he has.

styrafoam

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Scan some yearbook pics and paintshop them, send them to ESPN.

I guess the rewards in life are true: if you're a punk, jock, and good looking, you'll go very far in life.

Not true in all cases. A musclebound star athelete who I had several encounters with died about 5 years out of high school. KARMA will catch Jon Dorenbos eventually.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
I bet you always thought to yourself, "someday I'm gonna be your boss" or "I'll see you cleaning the executive bathrooms". Doesn't quite work out that way, does it?

kaizersose

Golden Member
May 15, 2003
dude, the guy's dad beat his mom to death in their garage!

i dont know if i could blame him for being a little off. i think we all know what it feels like to be picked on, but i dont care how far he goes in life because that will always suck.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Originally posted by: kaizersose
dude, the guy's dad beat his mom to death in their garage!

i dont know if i could blame him for being a little off. i think we all know what it feels like to be picked on, but i dont care how far he goes in life because that will always suck.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: WayneTeK
An article about Jon

Wow, I couldn't believe it. ON Monday, i was watching ESPN and i saw this guy that looked familar.

To my disbelief, it was him, Jon Dorenbos. This guy, in high school, used to pick on me. He was mighty popular with the ladies too.

I can't believe this guy is a pro football player..

Do you guys know when ESPN will re-air the special about him again??

Here's hoping for a career-ending injury. ;) j/k.

WayneTeK

Golden Member
Apr 3, 2002
Originally posted by: uncJIGGA
I bet you always thought to yourself, "someday I'm gonna be your boss" or "I'll see you cleaning the executive bathrooms". Doesn't quite work out that way, does it?

hahaha.. totally true.. that is what i always think. =)

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
You'll get your revenge when he's in court for sodomizing some 12 year old he thought was legal. You can jeer him then. :D

V00DOO

Diamond Member
Dec 2, 2000
Isn't his dad (who was convicted of murdering his wife) will be release from jail sometime this year?

Mr N8

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
My grandpa drove Jimmy Kleinsasser to school (bus) when he was growing up. Apparently, he told my grandpa that some day he was going to play for the Vikings. My grandpa told him that he would be a Vikings fan if Jimmy played for them. He religiously watches the Viking every sunday, now. Pretty cool for living in a tiny town in North Dakota.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
As has already been pointed out, I think he has adequate excuse for being a slightly misadjusted teenager.

Unless you know him now, it's not exactly fair to hold that over him.

Viper GTS

Jul 1, 2000
Dude. That was a long time ago. Take some Midol and get over it.

This type of holding-on-to-grudges thing is what keeps some people trapped in a frozen state of geekness. Let it go. You will be happier in the long run.