Do you ever....

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
....stop and realize that there are just so many things weighing on your mind? to the point where you start to feel helpless :(. so many things to worry about and so many stresses. of course, thus is life.

but sometimes, don't you wish you could take a break from your life? just hit the pause button and take a long nap :D

*sigh* i think i need a vacation.

:beer: <-------for anyone who's feeling the same way right now.

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
I also got many problems, but I somehow manage to deal with them at the moment. Even if I'll lose the grip, so to speak, I don't think I'd care all that much. Do I want to take a break from my life? Frankly speaking, I care for it so little that I don't. Quite the opposite, I think I should live a more active life.

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
Yeah... and then everything just explode and you say to yourself, fcuk it! And then you'll feel better and start picking up the pieces. That's what I'm doing.

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
sometimes you just gotta say I don't give a crap and let some things go.

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
i guess i'm "handling" everything ok, it's just those moments when you stop and let everything list off in your mind. then you start to feel that weight on your shoulders, so to speak.

TekChik

Jan 15, 2003
i TOTALLY know how that feels. it's not like i can't and won't handle everything - it's just that sometimes i wish the "everything" just didn't exist for a while...

Krugger

Mar 22, 2001
symptoms of depression right there. and believe me that is not something i throw around lightly. keep an eye on things before what's weighing you down gets to be too much.