Do you ever sit at your desk and wonder where the hell you're gonna go for lunch?

MuffD

Diamond Member
May 31, 2000
Right now since I haven't been dieting, everyday it seems I sit and try to wonder where to go for lunch. It's to the point where it almost gives me a headache.

Jul 12, 2001
Originally posted by: muffstah
Right now since I haven't been dieting, everyday it seems I sit and try to wonder where to go for lunch. It's to the point where it almost gives me a headache.

better then working i guess

cipher00

Golden Member
Jan 29, 2001
Well, yeah. I get annoyed with others though:

"Where do you want to go?"
"Anywhere is fine."
"Ok, how about Taco Bell?"
"Oh, no, not there!"

:disgust::|

L

Lola

Do you ever sit at your desk and wonder where the hell you're gonna go for lunch?
Yeah, then i check my wallet and that pretty much tells me where i am gonna go. i hate being poor!

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by: cipher00

"Anywhere is fine."
"Oh, no, not there!"

That sounds like me talking to my wife. :D

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001

"Anywhere is fine."
"Oh, no, not there!"

i think they weren't expecting you to even suggest that god forsaken place.... it's like if you said "anything is fine" when you friend was going to rent a movie and he brought back the english patient.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Yeah....i hate that. we can never decide. We had rice bowls yesterday...we were supposed to go to the bar and grill today but one of my friends can't make it. So i'm not sure where we will go now....

MuffD

Diamond Member
May 31, 2000
I'm probably going to get reamed for this one but if my wife made me lunch I would probably not eat out as much:)
She is 6 months prego too:)

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
I'm probably going to get reamed for this one but if my wife made me lunch I would probably not eat out as much:)
She is 6 months prego too:)

Hell yeah! barefoot and pregnant...make me my lunch woman!

(before i get flamed...i'm kidding.)

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001

"Anywhere is fine."
"Oh, no, not there!"

I got ripped at taco bell today....

I ordered a steak quesadilla combo with nacho supreme.... and they gave me a cheesy fries instead of nacho supreme!
after finishing my nacho supreme, about a couple bites into my steak quesadilla... there was NO steak in it! WTF!
The only thing that was right with my combo meal is the drink that I got myself!

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Pepsei

"Anywhere is fine."
"Oh, no, not there!"

I ordered a steak quesadilla combo with nacho supreme.... and they gave me a cheesy fries instead of nacho supreme!
after finishing my nacho supreme, about a couple bites into my steak quesadilla... there was NO steak in it! WTF!
The only thing that was right with my combo meal is the drink that I got myself!

That settles it. I'm not going to Taco Bell today.

step-dawg

Golden Member
Feb 29, 2000
dammit, wish I saw this thread before I went out to lunch today. The Taco bell I just went to made the crappiest nachos bell grande evar. crap crap crap.

tommigsr

Platinum Member
May 8, 2001
Originally posted by: step-dawg
dammit, wish I saw this thread before I went out to lunch today. The Taco bell I just went to made the crappiest nachos bell grande evar. crap crap crap.

speaking of crap...man, after taco bell the other day i had to go...#2 and it was not pertty... :D omg that is grosss

Turkey22

Nov 28, 2001
thats me every day, I usually end up drivin out to where everything is and end up swerving into the place that doesnt look to busy

BatmanNate

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: gopunk

"Anywhere is fine."
"Oh, no, not there!"

i think they weren't expecting you to even suggest that god forsaken place.... it's like if you said "anything is fine" when you friend was going to rent a movie and he brought back the english patient.

Hah hah, so true. :)

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: pyonir
Originally posted by: Pepsei

"Anywhere is fine."
"Oh, no, not there!"

That settles it. I'm not going to Taco Bell today.

More for me...

Making a run to the border after my class gets out @ 10PM

Apathetic

Platinum Member
Dec 23, 2002

Every single stinking day. And I'm not the only one at work who has this problem. There are too many tasty placces to eat (dozens) within a 10 minute drive from work.

Dave