Do you drink soymilk

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Thanks for posting!

If you enjoy drinking soymilk what are the reasons?

If you don't like to drink soymilk what are your reasons?

Casiotech

Demo24

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004
yes, but the 'very vanilla' silk is disgusting!

I tried a glass of that the other day and gagged. Luckily if you eat it with cereal fast enough you can overwhelm the vanilla taste with the cereal.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
I made the mistake of using soy vanilla milk making mac'n'cheese one day.

*barf*

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: DEMO24
yes, but the 'very vanilla' silk is disgusting!

I tried a glass of that the other day and gagged. Luckily if you eat it with cereal fast enough you can overwhelm the vanilla taste with the cereal.

WTF?!??!!? I drink very van by the gallons!!!! I love that I wish it were sweeter and more vanilla'e.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: tenshodo13
Its not Soy "Milk". Its Soy "Juice"

Yeah i'm going to post that and get flammed for being retarded. No thanks. I'll keep it to what they call it here in the US.

nonameo

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2006
I like it because i'm lactose intolerant and soymilk doesn't give me cramps.

I drink the chocolate soymilk straight and it's pretty good. Vanilla for everything else.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Originally posted by: skywhr
8th Continent Vanilla Soy Milk

EWWW 8th continent FTL! They aren't even organic. In fact, they are the only ones that aren't organic that use soy powder solae.

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
I have the unsweetened kind in cereal and the vanilla kind in lattes. I never drink it plain though.

yummy

Kaspian

Golden Member
Aug 30, 2004
We love soy milk. To expensive to have at our house though. Between my wife 2 children and myself we drink about 1 gallon of milk a day.

luv2liv

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
i love soy milk!
once i found out how to make it at home, its soooo much better than the ones in the stores. at home, no preservatives, additives, and not as much sugar. surprisingly, it isnt hard to make either.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: tenshodo13
Its not Soy "Milk". Its Soy "Juice"
Hey, it's soy "milk." Just because Mr. Black can't find the soy titty doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Trade secret. ;)

I had soy milk once. I think it was vanilla. It tasted like very old milk that had started to ferment a little - with some vanilla sprinkled in.