Do you consider yourself....

AFB

Lifer
Jan 10, 2004
a 1337 h4ck0r ?

This is a real question. I want to see how big your egos are. Please answer and tell the truth. Please state why if at all possible.

MainFramed

Diamond Member
May 29, 2002
rolleye.gif

yeah im the 1337 cause i hax0red my school library card system and figured out who has what book out. muhahahha.

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: MainFramed
rolleye.gif

yeah im the 1337 cause i hax0red my school library card system and figured out who has what book out. muhahahha.

Dude, I'm telling you I got out "Heather has two mommies" for a paper, that's all.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
I was in my day I was on the phone bridge during the remark that started the LoD vs MoD war, where EB called Corrupt thinking he was SN a 'racial name'. (the abbreviations should be plain as day for any era hacker).

I was usually found on altgiers tchh QSD Lutzifer and the like 12am to 4-6am ish most of the late 80's and early 90's.

I have had both FBI and AT&T waiting for me at home previously due to this 'war'. :)

Now as far as being elite, there are many categories like social engineering, code breaking, etc....it's not so cut and dry. There are a lot of 'hackers' that have no clue how to read code.

Å