Do you consider people with Anandtech moderator quotes in their sig...

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
to be complete tools? Cause i sure do. But maybe its just me?

---

We do not have a quote in our sig file. :)

AnandTech Moderator

ntdz

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004
I don't really care either way. I don't really like the quotes myself, though.

amish

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2004
the only sig i hate is the one that is f'n huge with the ending, "what pissed off that someone is out trolling you? :("

it is unnecessarily big.

Unheard

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2003
It would be great if a mod made an edit with your current sig content. Then you too would have a mod quote, you soon to be tool.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Unheard
It would be great if a mod made an edit with your current sig content. Then you too would have a mod quote, you soon to be tool.

that would be diabolical.

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: amish
the only sig i hate is the one that is f'n huge with the ending, "what pissed off that someone is out trolling you? :("

it is unnecessarily big.

Agreed, plus it is grammatically incorrect; it should be out-trolling (hyphenated), not out trolling (two words)...it just does not make sense! I hate that one!!

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Originally posted by: LemonHead
Originally posted by: BudAshes

I think you're a tool.

Are you using the classic 'takes one to know' one argument? or the more ingenious 'I'm rubber and you're glue it bounces off me and sticks to you' contention?

LemonHead

Golden Member
Oct 28, 1999

I think you're a tool.

Are you using the classic 'takes one to know' one argument? or the more ingenious 'I'm rubber and you're glue it bounces off me and sticks to you' contention?

No, I'm taking the classic 'I-need-to-increase-my-post-count-on-ATOT-so-I'll-start-this-lame-thread' argument.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003

I think you're a tool.

No, I'm taking the classic 'I-need-to-increase-my-post-count-on-ATOT-so-I'll-start-this-lame-thread' argument.

I think the ones i mentioned have more sway. Ive been here almost 4 years, why would i care about my post count all of the sudden? I realize you are the coolest dude on the planet with your .28 posts a day but i really couldn't give a sh!t.

LemonHead

Golden Member
Oct 28, 1999

I think you're a tool.

I think the ones i mentioned have more sway. Ive been here almost 4 years, why would i care about my post count all of the sudden? I realize you are the coolest dude on the planet with your .28 posts a day but i really couldn't give a sh!t.

Nice!...you kiss your mother with that mouth?

amish

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2004
Originally posted by: KeithTalent
Originally posted by: amish

it is unnecessarily big.

Agreed, plus it is grammatically incorrect; it should be out-trolling (hyphenated), not out trolling (two words)...it just does not make sense! I hate that one!!

i found it:
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: RobertR1

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: Wreckage

How the hell did this get to 17 pages?

Jealous that someone's out trolling you?

praxis1452 is the culprit!