Do you collect anything?

Crysla

Banned
Jan 26, 2000
Mind you....I'm not talking about art worth millions or anything, well, unless, of course, you want to tell the board that you do, and get hounded forever for money. I'm talking about anything.:)

I collect mirrors...old, new, beat up, funky...I do not care. I have about 50. Some of which are hung in my house. I do not buy unless I like, though. None are worth lots of money, I just like mirrors. The least expensive one I own was $2, from a garage sale, and it is also one of the largest, oldest, and heaviest. I collect other things too, but I think that's enough to get this thread started.:D

Princess;)

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
I collect butterflies and crystal. I only have about 20 pieces of crystal, but I just started. My next goal is the Swarovski crystal butterfly, it's about 80.00 though, and I cannot bring myself to spend that much on a knick knack.

Gatsby

Golden Member
Nov 6, 1999
I collect Lab equipment from my classes at school.. I;ve only got a few rught now but....

Gatsby

MooseKnuckle

Golden Member
Oct 24, 1999
I collect handguns, recently my neighbor was robbed, so I'll be adding to my collection soon.

Crysla

Banned
Jan 26, 2000
I know you do boogie....ummmm....you might want to feed them today....they're getting kinda haggerdly.:)

Uber....that's nice...I also collect birds...and give them away just as fast as I collect them. In fact, I'm giving you one now.:D

Princess;)

Pennstate

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
I collect absolut ads until I had no time for them. So I gave away my colletion, about 70 non-duplicates. There were some rare stuff in my collection. i.e. hologram Absolut ads, triple ads (the debute of a series in a trifold sheet), and some very hard to find ones.

Snakeus

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
I collect soda bottles-I have about 200 with about 50-60 different kinds.
Locks.
Suitcases.
Books.
Sports paraphernalia.(Or memorabilia)

Princess your killing me! tweet tweet LMAO

Snakeus
Thank God little Elian is Free at Last!

damien6

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
I used to collect comic books but I stop buying them few yrs ago. Should have around 8 - 9 thousand dating back twenty or so yrs ago and I some w/certificate of authenticity (signed). Everything is in mylar/mylite/plastic bags w/backing board in mint condition. Another 20 or 30yrs, I'll check to see if they are worth any $$$.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Viper stuff (models, games featuring them, pics, magazines, etc.)
Shania stuff

Viper GTS

LED

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
I've come to realize after looking around that I collect Computer Parts ;)

FettsBabe

Diamond Member
Oct 21, 1999
Christmas Ornaments!!! :) I have a huge amount. I could probably put up 3-4 trees easily.

Like damien6 I used to collect comic books. I have a ton of them sitting in a bunch of boxes. I got to get rid of them, they take up too much space. I should have collected stamps or something.

Prodigy^

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I got almost all of these comic books with Donald Duck and his siblings.....not sure what they're called in the US, but they're in almost all European countries, are approximately A5 format, and have around 250 pages.....

I personally frown up collecting stuff that's been produced in limitless and unknown numbers......you can just keep collecting, but never get anywhere.....oh well, that's me :)

nickdakick

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
Of course I'm collecting the princesses posts, store them in a seperate folder for later reading pleasure, nekkid.
ciao
Nik