Do you agree with this jail term?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Fayd

Diamond Member
Jun 28, 2001
www.manwhoring.com
Agreed, but is calling some black political opponent a monkey really a serious idea? I'd say it's more of an anti-idea.

Whichever, I'm not particularly in favor of such a law and sentence. I just can't muster any sympathy for this particular individual.

the point is it's not up to you to make the distinction of whether it's a serious idea. Or rather it is, but your sovereignty of thought is bounded within your own mind.

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
Agreed, but is calling some black political opponent a monkey really a serious idea? I'd say it's more of an anti-idea.

Good thing comparing politicians to monkeys isn't a crime in the US or the jails might have been overflowing during the Bush administration

hE5D02FBF

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
How can people say the US has free speech. We aren't completely brain dead. You can't run around shouting for the violent overthrow of the government nor should you beso allowed. Europe clamped down on speech after Hitler. 50 million dead changes your perspective. Loose lips sink ships, too.