Do you actually read Maxim? --------------------------------- got cowbell? ;-)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bolomite

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2000
Allow me to go off for a moment. I have read Maxim since its inception (I have the now HTF premiere issue w/ Christa Miller from Drew Carey), and it was pretty damn good for about the first dozen issues. But now, it is very stale -- same old formula every month. Grab us guys' attention with the 'it' girl of the moment on the cover, with her airbrushed, pushed-up breasts; include some lame advice on how to have a threesome/orgy/whatever, which was funny the first couple of times but not the thirty-seventh; oh and don't forget the requisite 'serious' story about jungle survival or crazed killers or other topics of 'guy' interest. I would read Details, but then that mag tries too hard to be cool.

That is all, thank you for listening.

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
If you guys can't find non pixelated versions of that pic I'm disappointed in your pr0n-searching skillz. ;)

Adul

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
danny.tangtam.com

<< if you guys can't find non pixelated versions of that pic I'm disappointed in your pr0n-searching skillz. >>

:Q Now I know we are not suggesting that minors do this. That is a no no.