DO u think that...

Pelu

Golden Member
Mar 3, 2008
Sup... Just wondering, do you peeps think that pirates are throwing the pc platform to HELL!!????

There are numerous recent threads discussing this topic, another is not needed. Feel free to post your thoughts in those. Thank you for participating in the forums.
-Schadenfroh (AT Mod)

Pelu

Golden Member
Mar 3, 2008
Originally posted by: Newbian
Ninjas > pirates so this thread is a fail.

whats a ninja... compare to a pirate..

and i mean pirates and do piracy... aka.. coping... like make duplicates of disks.. and then visit that gamecopy place for cracks... or peer to peering, or whatever other place pirates move around...

mundane

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2002
I think they're not helping things, but aren't as detrimental to the industry as some publishers would leave us to believe. The argument needs to be about lost sales, and I don't know how to accurately capture those numbers. I suspect only a small fraction of pirates would've purchased the hypothetical title in the first place.

What annoys me more is their smug sense of entitlement. But that's a different topic.

Pelu

Golden Member
Mar 3, 2008
Originally posted by: mundane
I think they're not helping things, but aren't as detrimental to the industry as some publishers would leave us to believe. The argument needs to be about lost sales, and I don't know how to accurately capture those numbers. I suspect only a small fraction of pirates would've purchased the hypothetical title in the first place.

What annoys me more is their smug sense of entitlement. But that's a different topic.

yeah... some pirates say.. Hell if i can get this one to work.. i download other game... not going to buy it anyways... work it or not!! so DRM and securom are pure annoyances to legitimate buyers LOL!!!!!!!!

smug sense of entitlement... i dont know what the heck u mean...