Do they make AIW for the top of the line?

stnicralisk

Golden Member
Jan 18, 2004
All in Wonder is the only reason I am considering ATI as my next card at this point. However the XL isnt quite fast enough to entice me to pick one up. Although I must admit I no nothing about the overclock. Also from what I read it still has the old 200 chip on it instead of the newer 500.

With 580 possibly peaking its head around the corner soon I will definatly hold off for another three months at least - hoping for a 580 AIW. My other option is to simply get a 500 theater by itself and upgrade my card seperately..

natto fire

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2000
Originally posted by: stnicralisk
All in Wonder is the only reason I am considering ATI as my next card at this point. However the XL isnt quite fast enough to entice me to pick one up. Although I must admit I no nothing about the overclock. Also from what I read it still has the old 200 chip on it instead of the newer 500.

With 580 possibly peaking its head around the corner soon I will definatly hold off for another three months at least - hoping for a 580 AIW. My other option is to simply get a 500 theater by itself and upgrade my card seperately..

This is the best option by far. How often do you upgrade your video card? How often do breakthrough tuner chips come out?