do outgoing girls like outgoing guys?

skim milk

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2003
There are some girls that are outgoing but tend to find shy guys cute or some crap like that

But there are girls that are heavily turned off by shy guys

Most americanized girls tend to go for the outgoing machos... but FOBs and girls that were born in east asia like korea, japan and etc. tend to like shy guys. They find you cute and non-threathening when you stumble over words when you first talk to them, show nervousness, and the other b.s.

Sounds like you're answering your own question. Why do you need us?

Oh, and YAGT.

skim milk

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2003
Originally posted by: jumpr

Oh, and YAGT.

I'm asking if there's a way to TELL
I come across a lot of personalities and when I come across someone... I can relate that person to someone I have met in the past. Usually, they end up being really similar and tend to like similar things.

Landroval

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2005
Originally posted by: fritolays
There are some girls that are outgoing but tend to find shy guys cute or some crap like that

Most americanized girls tend to go for the outgoing machos... but FOBs and girls that were born in east asia like korea, japan and etc. tend to like shy guys. They find you cute and non-threathening when you stumble over words when you first talk to them, show nervousness, and the other b.s.

I like shy (or rather, humble) men. I am perceived as outgoing by others.

Landroval

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2005
Originally posted by: jumpr

Oh, and YAGT.

I'm asking if there's a way to TELL
I come across a lot of personalities and when I come across someone... I can relate that person to someone I have met in the past. Usually, they end up being really similar and tend to like similar things.

No.

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004
Fritolays, still going after that one girl in your class that's "out of your league?" :laugh:

Cattlegod

Diamond Member
May 22, 2001
the real man can tell what type of girl he is talking to and adapt his outgoingness to match what the prospect will want.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001

You don't need to worry about it.

skim milk

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2003
Originally posted by: Mrvile
Fritolays, still going after that one girl in your class that's "out of your league?" :laugh:

yes, that's EXACTLY why I made this thread :D

Landroval

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2005
I was thinking about this. Before I was 23 I only dated outgoing, agressive, athletic types. Once I dated a shyer man I decided that was more attractive. So preferences obviously can change. My husband is shy but very sociable and enjoys sports, so I guess he is somewhere in between :D