do other men have problems with the fuzzy toilet lid cover that women force upon us?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
#1: The responses in this thread are top notch, ATOT delivers as always :laugh:
#2: Do you stand with your feet planted at 3 and 9 o'clock, hover directly over the toilet, and piss straight down or something, wtf? It's either that, or you've got a 4 foot d!ck, which you don't.

Scouzer

Lifer
Jun 3, 2001
Originally posted by: ohtwell
Fuzzy toilet seats are the most ridiculous things ever and NO ONE should have them in their houses!

Start peeing in the sink. When she asks what you are doing, tell her the sink isn't some furry animal trying to eat your dick and that you'd prefer peeing some place that didn't look like a big mouth awaiting it's dinner!

: ) Amanda

Just so you know, I love you.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
Separate bathrooms FTW.

She can do whatever the hell she wants in her bathroom; fuzzy toilet seats, fuzzy dice, I don't care as long as she stays out of my bathroom.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Be a man, take it off and throw it away. They are useless and unsanitary anyhow. Plus they hold odors.

Bathroom surfaces are not carpeted and not upholstered for a reason.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Originally posted by: irishScott
WTF? What's your range? I just took a piss and it was physically impossible for the toilet lid to hit my manhood.

I guess your manhood doesn't hang down 14".

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Squisher
WTF? What's your range? I just took a piss and it was physically impossible for the toilet lid to hit my manhood.

Or maybe hes not a 4 foot midget. :laugh:

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Fuzzy toilet seats are the most ridiculous things ever and NO ONE should have them in their houses!

Start peeing in the sink. When she asks what you are doing, tell her the sink isn't some furry animal trying to eat your dick and that you'd prefer peeing some place that didn't look like a big mouth awaiting it's dinner!

And then, when she says, "don't worry, your dick won't be anywhere near anything "furry" in this house again..." pwned!

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
Originally posted by: Squisher

Neither does anyone else's, and even if it did the lid still wouldn't hit you unless you are short.

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com

wow, you need to have a talk with my wife

do you have any openings in your schedule next week?

amicold

Platinum Member
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: DrPizza

And then, when she says, "don't worry, your dick won't be anywhere near anything "furry" in this house again..." pwned!

If it's furry she sure won't be getting it licked.

sonoma1993

Diamond Member
May 31, 2004
Originally posted by: BirdDad
Like I'll be standing there urinating and wham!the toilet seat slams down right on my manhood hurting it and making a huge mess.I've had some real relationship destroying fights over this,am I alone?

How did this toilet seat slam down on your man hood? how close do you stand to it? Do you rest your manhood right on the rim of the toilet bowl?

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Like I'll be standing there urinating and wham!the toilet seat slams down right on my manhood hurting it and making a huge mess.I've had some real relationship destroying fights over this,am I alone?

Just lean your forehead against the toilet seat to hold it in place.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Originally posted by: bignateyk
I usually employ the two handed method.. one hand to hold up the seat, while the other controls my aim. This is a pretty daunting task when I get up with morning wood, however, and usually results in piss all over the place.
My approach as well.

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003

:confused:

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
The splatter shield. A three legged funnel device that securely attaches to the toilet bowl. Sanitary, height adjustable, guaranted not to let the seat fall and bang your wang. Available in five styles, Hospital White, bull's eye, Red arrow with "AIM HERE", Red Lips, and Black Bush.