do other men have problems with the fuzzy toilet lid cover that women force upon us?

BirdDad

Golden Member
Nov 25, 2004
Like I'll be standing there urinating and wham!the toilet seat slams down right on my manhood hurting it and making a huge mess.I've had some real relationship destroying fights over this,am I alone?

sonoma1993

Diamond Member
May 31, 2004
Originally posted by: BirdDad
Like I'll be standing there urinating and wham!the toilet seat slams down right on my manhood hurting it and making a huge mess.I've had some real relationship destroying fights over this,am I alone?

do you pee that close to the toilet seat?

John

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Don't lift the seat next time, or try sitting while you take a leak.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
@ steven.. Because the fuzzy lid adds space to the lid/basin gap, thus causing the buttom seat to come crashing down at the worst of times. It forces one of two things to happen, having to hold both your manhood and a lid every time to want to pee, or as I prefer, to just do your best to make it in without hitting the seat and using a bit of toilet paper if some strays :)

Colt45

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
I hate that ******. Just because it isn't really sanitary.

Only thing worse is those god damn fluffy padded toilet seats. Who comes up with this ******?

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Guys, this is simple. Piss on it enough and it will go away. Poor aim FTW.

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
Originally posted by: ironwing
Guys, this is simple. Piss on it enough and it will go away. Poor aim FTW.

I think this statement holds true with pretty much everything in life.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
WTF? What's your range? I just took a piss and it was physically impossible for the toilet lid to hit my manhood.

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
I usually employ the two handed method.. one hand to hold up the seat, while the other controls my aim. This is a pretty daunting task when I get up with morning wood, however, and usually results in piss all over the place.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
I don't think I've ever been with a woman that had a fuzzy toilet lid cover. Hell, I don't know anyone who has one. They're pretty tacky.

FilmCamera

Nov 12, 2006
Women cannot force that upon me. What are you? A wuss? Don't take that sh!t. I suppose if she was one of those who required you to sit while pissing you'd do that too.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Fuzzy toilet seats are the most ridiculous things ever and NO ONE should have them in their houses!

Start peeing in the sink. When she asks what you are doing, tell her the sink isn't some furry animal trying to eat your dick and that you'd prefer peeing some place that didn't look like a big mouth awaiting it's dinner!

: ) Amanda

bignateyk

Lifer
Apr 22, 2002
Originally posted by: FilmCamera
Women cannot force that upon me. What are you? A wuss? Don't take that sh!t. I suppose if she was one of those who required you to sit while pissing you'd do that too.

rofl. Id love to see a woman try to make me pee sitting down.

toolboxolio

Jan 22, 2007
Originally posted by: BirdDad

If you have a fuzzy seat cover, then you are no longer a man.

So you don't have to worry about having a problem with it.

:)