Do not run from the cops in Europe

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
Did I hear something to the effect of 'Get that videocam!' right before the video ends? Like.. it looks like whoever was taping it had to quickly hide the camera..

Jun 27, 2005
Wow... If that happened in the US he would have won the lottery. I'll take "Out of Court Settlement" for $10,000,000 Alex.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Aimster
What country is this?

When I watched it.. I thought it was Turkish I heard

Yeah, someone else thought it was Turkish too. I have no idea.

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Vic
Yay for police brutality.

Cops in riot gear = suppression of free speech

I was wearing riot gear last week in training. I don't recall suppressing anyone's free speech.

Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: Turkish
sh!t... i think i heard turkish there... hopefuly my ears are playing a joke on me.

Oh ya...I forgot.....you like to judge countries by the actions of extreme minorities.....this would, in fact, suck for you then.

FallenHero

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2006
Originally posted by: bradruth

I was wearing riot gear last week in training. I don't recall suppressing anyone's free speech.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW PIG! YOU SUPRESS MY RIGHTS WITH YOUR VERY PRESENCE! BEGONE!

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: ThePresence
sh!t... i think i heard turkish there... hopefuly my ears are playing a joke on me.

What are they saying?

It may be some other language like Bulgarian, Romanian, etc. but "Don't run", "Don't hit", "Don't do it man", "You shouldn't have run", etc. but I may be mistaken, cause at some parts they are saying things that I have no clue of... The car that he runs along at the beginning looks a lot like a Tofas Dogan (a car brand/model), so that kinda convinced me but who knows... what that guy is yelling at the end sounds like italian though

The yellow car next to the red one they cream him on looks like an old Murat too!

Yreka

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2005
Originally posted by: bradruth

Thats a bunch of b....*Nothing to see here, move along*

Edited: 4/21/2006at 9:57AM byBradruth

:p

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: FallenHero
WHAT DO YOU KNOW PIG! YOU SUPRESS MY RIGHTS WITH YOUR VERY PRESENCE! BEGONE!

Of course you're right, understanding citizen. Continue with your peaceful assembly...say, what's with that box full of liquor bottles, rags, and matches anyway? You know what? It's really none of my business. In fact, merely asking you that is a violation of your rights. My apologies.

Originally posted by: Yreka
Thats a bunch of b....*Nothing to see here, move along*

Edited: 4/21/2006at 9:57AM byBradruth

You know someone is going to jump on that and believe it to be true. :laugh:

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: DrPizza
:thumbsup: If the police tell you to stop and you run, that should automatically be giving up your right not to be beaten.

We have no idea what happened before this vid.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
He got SERVED! See how effective law enforcement is when people don't pull the race card out of their ass?

Aug 23, 2000

Cops in riot gear = Cops bringing order to unruley crowds. there is a difference between a riot and a protest. Rioters, think L.A. after the Rodney King trials, deserve to get their asses betean. Protesters can protest as long as they do no harm to person or property.

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
Originally posted by: HeroOfPellinor

Oh ya...I forgot.....you like to judge countries by the actions of extreme minorities.....this would, in fact, suck for you then.

Huh, I have no idea what you are talking about...

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
whoa.. Turkish and DivideByZero, you guys know alot about cars... I mean, you can tell them apart in such low resolution.

anyways, Rodney King will be proud.... (or not)

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero
Originally posted by: ThePresence

What are they saying?

It may be some other language like Bulgarian, Romanian, etc. but "Don't run", "Don't hit", "Don't do it man", "You shouldn't have run", etc. but I may be mistaken, cause at some parts they are saying things that I have no clue of... The car that he runs along at the beginning looks a lot like a Tofas Dogan (a car brand/model), so that kinda convinced me but who knows... what that guy is yelling at the end sounds like italian though

The yellow car next to the red one they cream him on looks like an old Murat too!

Haha, how the hell do you know about Murats? :D