DO NOT believe the LIES from the mainstream media...

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mxylplyx

Diamond Member
Mar 21, 2007
There is no bigger sign of someone who secretly feels dumb but wants to be considered smart than them bragging about what they got on an IQ test.

Also, who takes IQ tests? I think I had one when I was in 1st grade or whatever. You would think that someone would have found an intellectual achievement in the following several decades of their life that was more notable than that.

He reminds me of some of those freaks on weight lifting forums that try to divide everyone up into either an alpha or a beta. He of course believes he is the alpha, trying to measure his manliness with some metric like how much he squats that more accomplished men couldn't give a shit about. Bet he'd prefer not to compare paychecks against many of those he tries to put down.

BxgJ

Golden Member
Jul 27, 2015
Oh behalf of P&N, very few people in the world give a shit how much you can squat. I don't think most of us are numbered among them. "Me Doug. Me can lift more than you. Ugg."

With a 150 IQ, you should be able to do much better than that attempt at an analogy. I call shens.

They're right: all hat.

He's not doing very good in the hat department either. :p

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Why would that be needed? She has more votes & delegates. Admittedly the super delegate thing and NV stuff seemed a bit rigged bit one could say she has more super delegates incase something happens with the email stuff and Bernie wasn't organized enough in NV to understand the rules.
The truth as always somewhere in the middle.

Ps they're called pledged because they pledge to cast the first vote for what their district said but this is a different discussion

NV wasn't rigged at all. Bernie's faction muffed it & some got all twisted over their own ineptitude.

What really happened isn't amenable to soundbites-

https://medium.com/@mamajeanab/the-nevada-state-democratic-convention-c55076db43a#.8qygh94lt

It's what happens when you're more intent on raising Hell than making sense.

Nov 25, 2013
I know Bernie supporters, I know Trump supporters, ... I have yet to meet a Hillary supporter in real life. I know they exist, I just have yet to find one in person.

What's odd, I know Democrats who are saying they're going to vote Trump and only one Republican who said they'd love to vote Sanders. Still, Hillary is nowhere to be seen.

Generally I find a wide variety of candidate supporters. Never have I witnessed an election cycle where I have yet to find support for a leading candidate.

You mean other than getting roughly 3 million more votes than Sanders during the primaries to date? Yeah, where's the support?

Nov 25, 2013
Oh yeah, I'll be here celebrating DT's presidency at AT-Mar A Largo with supermodels and Trump steaks. Like a boss. ;)

Make sure to say hi to Trump for us.

busy_waiter_answer_2_xlarge.jpg