Do i have a bad rep on Anandtech?

Nick5324

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2001
Just wondering..... i post questions in General Hardware from time to time, get little or no response. I also seem to be ignored on FS/FT, most recent example being my SDRAM sale. I have sold things on here, but response is generally slow and most recently none. Not sure why i've recieved no response as i copied my prices from recent sales of the same stuff. So, do i have a bad rep?

PunDogg

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2002
umm it could be that the other forums are just alot slower than ATOT, and sorry but i never heard of you, so with me you have a neutral rep.

Dogg

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Originally posted by: nick1985
its because your name is similar to mine....and people hate me :):beer:

Heh.

You took the words out of my mouth.

stev0

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Nick5324
Just wondering..... i post questions in General Hardware from time to time, get little or no response. I also seem to be ignored on FS/FT, most recent example being my SDRAM sale. I have sold things on here, but response is generally slow and most recently none. Not sure why i've recieved no response as i copied my prices from recent sales of the same stuff. So, do i have a bad rep?

i have the same problem in gen. hardware... a lot of the people that hang out there seem to be 'all knowing' jackasses

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
yes you are an a-hole! you need to be hung from a high tree until DEAD DEAD DEAD!

actually i don't know. i don't care what someone says in one thread. Just because someone is an a-hole in one don't mean they are in all. well unless they are trolls

Nick5324

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Rage187
you were selling 3-5 year old ram an expect quick responses?

Only b/c i watched the board 3-4 days before i listed it, and others didn't seem to wait very long. Combine this with lack of response in General Hardware, made me wonder. I guess i'm being paranoid.

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Originally posted by: lirion
Never heard of you.

Same here. I don't know who you are, so I don't hate you. Foolish threads such as this certainly won't raise anyone's opinion of you, however.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
A bad rep with only 377 posts? Wow.
Personally, I never heard of you, but that's not a bad thing.

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

this is true! no one likes nick1985, he is one of the biggest douche's on this board.

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3
Originally posted by: lirion
Never heard of you.

Same here. I don't know who you are, so I don't hate you. Foolish threads such as this certainly won't raise anyone's opinion of you, however.

G-d gave me a vision last night and told me you should move to japan and stop posting on ATOT

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: Ameesh

this is true! no one likes nick1985, he is one of the biggest douche's on this board.

ahhhh....good ol ameesh ;)

takes one to know one! :Q

RaynorWolfcastle

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001

Quoted for truth... He's also a huge AMD fanboi, so that doesn't help the situation.

nick1985

Lifer
Dec 29, 2002
Originally posted by: RaynorWolfcastle

Quoted for truth... He's also a huge AMD fanboi, so that doesn't help the situation.

yeah....HUGE fanboy. meow...

OrganizedChaos

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
maybe people are getting you confused with Nik (ffmcobalt)? i don't know about other people but i know i don't like him