Do I Buy The Dell Latitude 10 or the Lenovo ThinkPad 2! Any Last Words?

Buy The Dell Latitude 10 or The Lenovo ThinkPad 2?

• Dell Latitude 10

• Lenovo ThinkPad 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

needspractice

Feb 6, 2013
Well everyone I think I have narrowed it down to these two. I went to Best Buy today and they had the Microsoft Surface Pro and I was not impressed. Sure it’s great with a nice keyboard but for the sacrifice in battery life I could care less. They had an ASUS version of the ATOM processor there and it was smoking fast enough for me. Also the Office experience was wonderful.

Here’s the deal. The last thing I am torn about is this. The Dell Latitude 10 has the awesome removable battery for extremely long battery life. This would help because I want truly all day battery life. The downfall is that I will be using this tablet primarily for taking notes so I am wondering with the extra battery sticking out and lifting the tablet will this create major issues.

The Lenovo ThinkPad 2 is incredible because it has built in stylist and amazing case. The only downfall is that no removable battery. My fear here is how long will this device last and what happens if I need a new battery. I know with not an extended battery and awesome case that my note taking experience will be amazing.

Anyone wondering about note taking and office working on the atom processor I would tell them it works great. Best Buy had office installed, pens ready, and everything worked great.

Well anyone that has some last minute advice I will be pulling the trigger on one of these and any advice would be great because I do not want to make the wrong decision.

Best,
Needspractice

You already have a thread, please use it
-ViRGE

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.